• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My First City Folk Shirts

Placktor

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Today I Made My First Ever Shirts. Ive never done it before so i decieded to try it out. (there bad)

MARIO SHIRT:
MarioFront.jpg
MarioBack.jpg
MarioSide.jpg

Remember this is my first shirt ( i will be adding some new ones later i just dont feel like cropping them, then uploading them, then putting them on here..its boring)

I AM ADDING MUCH MORE LATER

It's kinda hard to tell if they're good are not with those pictures.

scrunch said:
ehhhhh, not bad for a first timer :p
yeah i also made a Luigi, Wario, And Waluigi Shirt... Also I Made Ryu From Street Fighter Shirt...Buts Its HORRIBLE so i dont know if i should put it up..?

bittermeat said:
yeah my computer has no SD card spot. so i have to take a picture..it sucks

Placktor said:
bittermeat said:
I put my SD card into my camera, then attach the camera to the computer. >_<

Well, You can always get a SD Reader and stick it in the USB Port in your Computer. But, Great job. I have seen better and a dark blue overalls and pocket pouches.

Sarah! said:
Placktor said:
bittermeat said:
I put my SD card into my camera, then attach the camera to the computer. >_<
im using photo booth on my mac......... >_< ( LMAO )

Mr_Hobo said:
Well, You can always get a SD Reader and stick it in the USB Port in your Computer. But, Great job. I have seen better and a dark blue overalls and pocket pouches.
there is a pouch but the quality is bad and you cant see it...also this is the darkest blue

I've been working on shading mainly. That's my main weakness.
But yours is..... okay. It could use some detail though. Just tryin' to help!

AverageSean said:
I've been working on shading mainly. That's my main weakness.
But yours is..... okay. It could use some detail though. Just tryin' to help!
i put alot of detail into this but since im using photo booth.....(lol) the quality sucks and it looks like a blue blob..ill try to put better quality pictures up

Back