• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My first Sig

Zelandonia

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I was just messing around with GIMP, having fun. Learning about it.
Please do critque, comment, ect. I want to learn.

sig2km0.jpg

Ascendancy said:
dragonflamez said:
Its too simple and chaotic
Well put. I wouldn't say it's bad, it just doesn't really have any good qualities that stand out.
Then again, its her/his (sorry, I don't know) first sig. I don't even know what some of the stuff you're sayin' means, and I've made plenty of sigs.

:p

Gengar said:
Ascendancy said:
dragonflamez said:
Well put. I wouldn't say it's bad, it just doesn't really have any good qualities that stand out.
Then again, its her/his (sorry, I don't know) first sig. I don't even know what some of the stuff you're sayin' means, and I've made plenty of sigs.

Yeah, Gengar's is chaotic too, but I'm not complaining. Chaos can be a good or bbad thing, depending on how it's arranged.

Did that make sense?

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:
Ascendancy said:
dragonflamez said:

Yeah, Gengar's is chaotic too, but I'm not complaining. Chaos can be a good or bbad thing, depending on how it's arranged.

Did that make sense? [/quote]
Chaotic?

By that do you mean I threw tons of filters on it?

Basically. By the way, I never noticed that text there in the corner of yours. Awesome :yes:

[quote="Shadow_] Basically. By the way, I never noticed that text there in the corner of yours. Awesome :yes: [/quote]
Thanks so much! Glad ya like it! Its the first...lets say "cool text" in any of my sigs. But sadly, I've been running out of sig ideas...as you've noticed my past like...seven have been pokemon ones. >_<

Anyway, Zel, are you making any more sigs?

A. I'm a He, no offence taken, just FYI.
B. It was midnight and I didn't know about renders until I looked at Gengar's Library. I'll try them next.
C. I wanted it to be kind of chaotic and random. For example, the image behind the light is a fractle.
D. I'm working on one as I type.

Zelandonia said:
A. I'm a He, no offence taken, just FYI.
B. It was midnight and I didn't know about renders until I looked at Gengar's Library. I'll try them next.
C. I wanted it to be kind of chaotic and random. For example, the image behind the light is a fractle.
D. I'm working on one as I type.
Once again, flattered!

I think my newest sig is my best, if you have questions about Gimp, feel free to ask.

;)

Thats pretty good for your first sig.

Reminds me of a triforce asending from the scacred realm for some reason. <_<

Cool though, looks 1312312312x better then my first and failed attempt at a sig. Keep trying.

^_^ I like it, I think the image is a little fuzzy but other than that pretty good.

I need to make a sig soon....WHY IS MY LAPTOP NOT BACK FROM THE SHOP YET!!!!
I don't have gimp on this comp, and not gonna because it is my parents...
My desktop would work well, but that is at my dorm....

Back