• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My first skin.

I like it!

But, this is your "first" skin? Who made our other skins then? (I always thought it was you...)

Gengar said:
I like it!

But, this is your "first" skin? Who made our other skins then? (I always thought it was you...)
Oh, yeah, I've made all these, but this is my first that I've coded and made every decision on. Before, storm would do the coding, and we'd both kinda yell at each other til we figured out which colors we liked.

:p

Can I use it on my forum?

:p It is in need of a wonderful skin like this..

I also made some of the previous skins.

Gabby, the skin is for solely TBT.

As for the skin it is pretty good.

I'm not to fond of the background or the pformstrip. The pformstrip needs to be darker or more bold if you know what I mean.

I would also change the border over the copyright information as well as here.

You also need to make the Maintitle a few pixels longer to take away the repeat in that window.

EDIT: The code text as well. Maybe dark green.

I do like it, you have a unique style I see forming, that skin actually matches your current sig pretty well. You seem to go for shiny lighter colors with curved more circular shapes, I like it!

I'm not a big fan of the gray background, the white background behind the advertisements also makes me want to barf...

Overall nice skin. (Since Storm says that the old spring skin is worth barfing over. :r )

OddCrazyMe said:
I'm not a big fan of the gray background, the white background behind the advertisements also makes me want to barf...

Overall nice skin. (Since Storm says that the old spring skin is worth barfing over. :r )
Thats because he didn't let me help :rolleyes:

Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I don't even know if you were around when it was made... I'm pretty sure that was the first skin I ever made.

Propaganda Man said:
I also made some of the previous skins.

Gabby, the skin is for solely TBT.

As for the skin it is pretty good.

I'm not to fond of the background or the pformstrip. The pformstrip needs to be darker or more bold if you know what I mean.

I would also change the border over the copyright information as well as here.

You also need to make the Maintitle a few pixels longer to take away the repeat in that window.

EDIT: The code text as well. Maybe dark green.
the background is probably going to be like that for quite some time... Until I find a way to make certain things transparent, it's gotta be that color to cover some junk up.

It was originally going to be white, but that didn't pan out, gray was the next option.

and yeah, i've gone through the code again looking for anything i may have missed... I think i've found most of it by now.

I don't know what you mean by maintitle repeat... it looks fine to me, but do you mean make the padding smaller? or what... I can't see anything in the code for it. >.>

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I don't even know if you were around when it was made... I'm pretty sure that was the first skin I ever made.
I was.

It was around when I made my first skin.

It wasn't that better.

But last spring I could have help make a new one instead of reuse one.

Farthest layer back is way too plain, and the gray color ruins the whole scheme of things.

I love simplicity.

I just have to say again, I love your theme. Defiantly worth being put up.

But there is another issue I would like to bring up. I have Photobucket blocked on my computer. Before the new theme gets bolted down (If it happens), can the images be moved to a new host? Like googlepages or this site itself?

(I went to this site at school, and it was simply beautiful. Same with yours,

WaddleDee said:
I love simplicity.

I just have to say again, I love your theme. Defiantly worth being put up.

But there is another issue I would like to bring up. I have Photobucket blocked on my computer. Before the new theme gets bolted down (If it happens), can the images be moved to a new host? Like googlepages or this site itself?

(I went to this site at school, and it was simply beautiful. Same with yours,

Back