• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My first skin.

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:
I'm not a big fan of the gray background, the white background behind the advertisements also makes me want to barf...

Overall nice skin. (Since Storm says that the old spring skin is worth barfing over. :r )
Thats because he didn't let me help :rolleyes:
I don't even know if you were around when it was made... I'm pretty sure that was the first skin I ever made.
I was.

It was around when I made my first skin.

It wasn't that better.

But last spring I could have help make a new one instead of reuse one.
You made your skin sometime after. I remember I taught you some stuff!

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:
I'm not a big fan of the gray background, the white background behind the advertisements also makes me want to barf...

Overall nice skin. (Since Storm says that the old spring skin is worth barfing over. :r )
Thats because he didn't let me help :rolleyes:
I don't even know if you were around when it was made... I'm pretty sure that was the first skin I ever made.
I was.

It was around when I made my first skin.

It wasn't that better.

But last spring I could have help make a new one instead of reuse one.
You made your skin sometime after. I remember I taught you some stuff!
Yah! The links to the tutorial! You showed them to me

:)

Back