• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My game is stuck on the loading screen, is it safe to turn my switch off?

deerteeth

i want fuit gummy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
EDIT: I went to the homescreen and shut the game off. Everything seems fine and has loaded now but I will update this post if I have any issues.

Yesterday I left my switch asleep while I was in game around 12 PM or so. I usually keep it in sleep mode but I’m also usually playing multiple times a day, and am also playing when the clock rolls over to a new day. I didn’t yesterday though because I was too tired.

My game seems to be stuck on the loading screen with the island bobbing in the right corner. I have been waiting for about 10 minutes and it seems to be stuck and Isabelle is not popping up. I googled it and turned it on airplane mode because somebody suggested that may work but no luck! Most of these posts seems to be from April or so.

Do you think it’s safe to turn my game off and relaunch? I don’t mind if I lose some of yesterday’s progress, but I would be devastated if I corrupted my game. I have played every day since it came out and have put a lot of work into my island. I do not have an SD card if that helps at all.

Last edited:
Back