Trading My Gradient Balloons. Looking for Hot Balloons. UPDATED (9/18/2024)

Paperboy012305

Maining Male Villager since 2015
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Hot Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Hot Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (268) +
(I AM NOW LOOKING FOR TWO HOT HEART BALLOONS IN THE PREFERRED DATES BELOW!)

Hi. So the confetti craze is over, so now I want my balloon lineup to have a full Hot Balloon lineup. In this order specifically:

~> (August 22nd, 2024)
759.jpg
753.jpg
753.jpg
753.jpg
759.jpg
(August 9th, 2024) <~

Looking for two Hot Heart Balloon between the dates of Aug 22, 2024 at 3:43 PM and Aug 19, 2024 at 8:28 PM

In return, I'll trade my current gradient balloons for the Hot Balloons you have.
And I know it may be asking for a lot, but I would like these Balloons in these specific order. But if I'm unable to, I can rework something out to be able to still make it a neat looking lineup anyway.

These are the Gradient Balloons I can trade away: (ASKING FOR HOT BALLOONS ONLY!)
758.jpg
762.jpg
751.jpg
751.jpg

I can also buy Hot Balloons, but name a price for it, as I don't know how much Gradient Balloons usually go for.

Thanks for everything, and here's hoping this dream lineup comes true.

On hold:

Doo:
746.jpg
Hot Bunny Balloon "10th August 1:23am EDT"
DaCoSim:
753.jpg
Hot Heart Balloon "Aug 19, 2024 at 2:50 PM"

Obtained:
759.jpg
Hot Regular Balloon (Thanks Alolan_Apples!)

Last edited:
Reactions: oak
I have hot bunny balloons with these time stamps:
10th August 1:23am EDT
3rd August 8:52pm EDT
Are either of those okay?

I have hot bunny balloons with these time stamps:
10th August 1:23am EDT
3rd August 8:52pm EDT
Are either of those okay?
I'm interested in the Hot Bunny Balloon from "10th August 1:23am EDT", but I'm going to put you on hold until I find another user with a heart balloon with a date before Aug 9, 2024 at 6:05 PM.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
I have a hot round balloon dated August 22nd. I’m trying to sell one for 500 TBT, but you can trade for a cool balloon if you want to.

I have a hot round balloon dated August 22nd. I’m trying to sell one for 500 TBT, but you can trade for a cool balloon if you want to.
Ooh yes, that'll be perfect! I forgot that I bought my Heart Gradient Balloon, which got converted into a Hot Balloon on August 19th.

I'll trade you my Cool Balloon, but ONLY if you positively want it. If you don't, then I'll buy it from you for 500 TBT.

I have a regular hot balloon I can trade you for your fresh heart balloon if you're interested
Edit: I just noticed you're looking for specific dates so my hot balloon might not actually work. You can see it in my inventory

Last edited:
Ooh yes, that'll be perfect! I forgot that I bought my Heart Gradient Balloon, which got converted into a Hot Balloon on August 19th.

I'll trade you my Cool Balloon, but ONLY if you positively want it. If you don't, then I'll buy it from you for 500 TBT.
I prefer the bells. What message would you like?

if you’re interested, i have a regular hot balloon dated Aug 11, 2024 at 10:10 PM EDT. i’d be looking for tbt for it

Hey! If you were still looking for another one, I'd love to trade a hot heart balloon for a fresh heart!

I UPDATED THE OP OF THE IDEAL HOT HEART BALLOON DATE TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION AND INCORRECT DATES.

Back