Trading My Gradient Balloons. Looking for Hot Balloons.

Paperboy012305

Maining Male Villager since 2015
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Feedback
100% (268) +
Hi. So the confetti craze is over, so now I want my balloon lineup to have a full Hot Balloon lineup. In this order specifically:

~> (August 26th, 2024)
759.jpg
753.jpg
746.jpg
753.jpg
759.jpg
(August 9th, 2024) <~

Looking for a Hot Heart Balloon below the date of August 10th, 2024 at 1:23 AM and Aug 9, 2024 at 6:05 PM

Also looking for a Hot Bunny Balloon between the dates of Aug 19, 2024 at 8:28 PM and August 10th, 2024 at 1:23 AM

In return, I'll trade my current gradient balloons for the Hot Balloons you have.
And I know it may be asking for a lot, but I would like these Balloons in these specific order. But if I'm unable to, I can rework something out to be able to still make it a neat looking lineup anyway.

These are the Gradient Balloons I can trade away: (ASKING FOR HOT BALLOONS ONLY!)
762.jpg
751.jpg
751.jpg

I can also buy Hot Balloons, but name a price for it, as I don't know how much Gradient Balloons usually go for.

Thanks for everything, and here's hoping this dream lineup comes true.

On hold:

Doo:
746.jpg
Hot Bunny Balloon "10th August 1:23am EDT"
DaCoSim:
753.jpg
Hot Heart Balloon "Aug 19, 2024 at 2:50 PM"

Obtained:
759.jpg
Hot Regular Balloon (Thanks Alolan_Apples!)

Last edited:
Reactions: oak
I have hot bunny balloons with these time stamps:
10th August 1:23am EDT
3rd August 8:52pm EDT
Are either of those okay?

I have hot bunny balloons with these time stamps:
10th August 1:23am EDT
3rd August 8:52pm EDT
Are either of those okay?
I'm interested in the Hot Bunny Balloon from "10th August 1:23am EDT", but I'm going to put you on hold until I find another user with a heart balloon with a date before Aug 9, 2024 at 6:05 PM.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
I have a hot round balloon dated August 22nd. I’m trying to sell one for 500 TBT, but you can trade for a cool balloon if you want to.

I have a hot round balloon dated August 22nd. I’m trying to sell one for 500 TBT, but you can trade for a cool balloon if you want to.
Ooh yes, that'll be perfect! I forgot that I bought my Heart Gradient Balloon, which got converted into a Hot Balloon on August 19th.

I'll trade you my Cool Balloon, but ONLY if you positively want it. If you don't, then I'll buy it from you for 500 TBT.

I have a regular hot balloon I can trade you for your fresh heart balloon if you're interested
Edit: I just noticed you're looking for specific dates so my hot balloon might not actually work. You can see it in my inventory

Last edited:
Ooh yes, that'll be perfect! I forgot that I bought my Heart Gradient Balloon, which got converted into a Hot Balloon on August 19th.

I'll trade you my Cool Balloon, but ONLY if you positively want it. If you don't, then I'll buy it from you for 500 TBT.
I prefer the bells. What message would you like?

if you’re interested, i have a regular hot balloon dated Aug 11, 2024 at 10:10 PM EDT. i’d be looking for tbt for it

Hey! If you were still looking for another one, I'd love to trade a hot heart balloon for a fresh heart!

I UPDATED THE OP OF THE IDEAL HOT HEART BALLOON DATE TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION AND INCORRECT DATES.

Back