Selling /Trading Rainbow Balloon + Gradient Balloons [Updated: 09/08]

Hi Chere, I'd be willing to sell my glam balloon! How much TBT are you offering?
Btw it's dated 2024-08-17 at 3:54 PM

Hi Chere, I'd be willing to sell my glam balloon! How much TBT are you offering?
Btw it's dated 2024-08-17 at 3:54 PM
Hi cornimer! I'm not sure yet since I haven't seen any sales. I think I'll stick to trading for now in case we unlock Pietro's balloon in the shop and I use the rest of my confetti, but thanks for reaching out!

Looking to buy 48 tickets from someone for an unpurchased
745.jpg
Glam Bunny Balloon.

I have exactly 48 tickets that I can buy that Glam Bunny for. So just to clarify, unpurchased means to buy it and select “this item is a gift” and send it to you, right?

I have exactly 48 tickets that I can buy that Glam Bunny for. So just to clarify, unpurchased means to buy it and select “this item is a gift” and send it to you, right?
Hi Yoshi! I worked out a trade via DMs already, but thanks for reaching out. 💕 Just to clarify though— when people are looking for "unpurchased" collectibles, what they usually mean is that they need one that hasn't been bought yet, and sometimes need it at a later date. (ex: I bought 36 tickets from someone on August 16th for a bluebird plush, but I need it at a way later date for lineup purposes, so they won't buy it until I reach out to them again). I hope that makes sense. :>

Hi, are you interested in the 48 tickets? I have 73 tickets total in my ticket inventory.

Hi Yoshi! I worked out a trade via DMs already, but thanks for reaching out. 💕 Just to clarify though— when people are looking for "unpurchased" collectibles, what they usually mean is that they need one that hasn't been bought yet, and sometimes need it at a later date. (ex: I bought 36 tickets from someone on August 16th for a bluebird plush, but I need it at a way later date for lineup purposes, so they won't buy it until I reach out to them again). I hope that makes sense. :>
Ah okay, now I get it. Thanks for explaining!

hey chere! would you be down to date trade your newest rad balloon with one of mine? I also have a glam balloon I'll trade you for your fresh balloon!

I'm interested in your rainbow balloon but I don't have much to give unfortunately😅 Just to throw an offer at you I can give you 1,247 tbt, a glam balloon, up to 90 regular tickets and a few other collectables not on your LF list if you're interested in hearing about them. I totally get it if you aren't interested tho!

I'm interested in your rainbow balloon but I don't have much to give unfortunately😅 Just to throw an offer at you I can give you 1,247 tbt, a glam balloon, up to 90 regular tickets and a few other collectables not on your LF list if you're interested in hearing about them. I totally get it if you aren't interested tho!
Hello! Which collectibles would you be offering (the one's you said weren't on my LF list)?

Hello! Which collectibles would you be offering (the one's you said weren't on my LF list)?
I can give you any or all of the following in addition to what I offered previously: a hot balloon, a Daisy egg, a lump of coal, and like, two red lilies😅 pretty much everything I can offer lol.

I can give you any or all of the following in addition to what I offered previously: a hot balloon, a Daisy egg, a lump of coal, and like, two red lilies😅 pretty much everything I can offer lol.
I'll keep you in mind, but I'll have to pass for now since I feel like rainbow balloons have been going for more. ;v; Thank you for the interest though!

Back