• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Great Time In Oak Leaf! - PICS INCLUDED!

Master Crash said:
Tyler said:
Master Crash said:
Tyler said:
Master Crash said:
You have a Youtube account?
Yeah, why did you ask. This is not my town btw.
I was just wondering if you had any more hacking videos.
I don't put hacking videos on youtube....
Just Wondering...
But, there are going to be some videos on youtube about this town later. Cool J is putting them on there.

Hey, I just noticed Riku's wearing the Wario jacket pattern I made. How very odd...

Hey Everyone I didnt Quit this site after All ^.^

Whoever wants to visit this AWESOME town (XD) Just PM Me ^.^

Since I hack (Obviously) I can give you Money,Golden/Silver Items,I can even place rare fish and bugs o.o

So Yeah Just PM me Or PM My YouTube account: AnimalCrossingBoy

Zakuro 4 Life said:

Since I hack (Obviously) I can give you Money,Golden/Silver Items,I can even place rare fish and bugs o.o

ya some people will like that others will hate that like me! what is the fun in hacking it is so stupid and it just sounds so boring!

reedstr16 said:
Zakuro 4 Life said:

ya some people will like that others will hate that like me! what is the fun in hacking it is so stupid and it just sounds so boring!
You should't hate people for hacking. It's their game, they can play it how they want to

Tyler said:
reedstr16 said:
Zakuro 4 Life said:

You should't hate people for hacking. It's their game, they can play it how they want to
I concur. I dislike the fact that some people here shun and make the hackers feel like outcasts or make them feel uncomfortable. It is your own game and you're more than free to do whatever you wish. Saying things won't really change their mind, it's your opinion on the matter, not a fact nor may it be the same as theirs.

Just leave them alone people. They're just people who like to play games and want to actually LITERALLY 'play around' with it.

Back