• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My icon at NSider

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Númenor
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
With the exception of the first few days I have always had the same Falco icon at NSider. But today for the first time I changed it to the Hevendor (Meteos) icon. It feels weird...

^_^

I was like, "Woah... that is NOT Storm..."

:D

Yeah, it does look cool, athough I'm kinda used to your Falco icon.

:(

I'll probabaly chnage back though once I rank up. This one matches my rank, so I decided ot keep it.

^_^ Plus, Hevendor is just so cool!

heh... thats the one i was thinking of using when i became a Djinni... but yeah... at the rate im going there... that will happen in about... 3-5 years

:p

I was using the seven sages Avatar for a while too (That's what the hevendorians perfer to be called I think.), but then I changed it.

PIRANHA2 said:
heh... thats the one i was thinking of using when i became a Djinni... but yeah... at the rate im going there... that will happen in about... 3-5 years

Yeah, I'm already ahead of you,

Triforce3force said:
My icon on Nsider is, was, and will be for a long time the shadow of ]
I LOVE being a Djinni. An elemental spirit from one of my favorite GBA games... I want to stay at this rank a while.

I don't much like it becasue the color is kind of annoying after a while.

:p At least it's not Tingle though. :lol:

Woah there, Storm, I actually like te color of Djinni.... 200 more posts for me to get there, BTW.

Back