Votes: 19 57.6%
  • I don’t care for them

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • NO

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I’ve never gone on one…

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After getting scared from one at Legoland when I was a child, I grew up hating them and avoiding them completely. I ended up going with some friends to an amusement park when I was 19 for a Halloween thing (they had horror movie mazes rather than rollercoasters specifically for it) and whilst we were there we went on the tallest one possible and I ended up loving it? Since then I went on a lot of rides at Universal Studios in Hollywood last year and now really like them!

I'm something in-between "they're great" and "I don't care for them". There's an amusement park near me and I can go on most of the roller coasters except one that shoots straight into the sky and back down.

I like them but I have my limitations.

I'm not going to ride anything that would make me lay flat in the seat. I'm convinced that would actually kill me considering my stomach issues.

Upside down = okay

Dangling me upside down for a long time = no

I gotta look at each ride individually before I decide.

I like them but I have my limitations.

I'm not going to ride anything that would make me lay flat in the seat. I'm convinced that would actually kill me considering my stomach issues.

Upside down = okay

Dangling me upside down for a long time = no

I gotta look at each ride individually before I decide.
Yeah, it kinda depends on the ride for me as well.

I'm not sure how to answer the poll, because I'm not a thrill seeker and I've only been on one roller coaster in my life and it was way too overstimulating for me, but I love roller coasters and I'm always fascinated with the physics that goes into designing them. there's a channel on Youtube called ElToroRyan which talks about roller coasters across the US in depth, and it's very fascinating!

They're scary but fun! I specifically like the ones that turn you upside down and all around rather than the ones that only go up and down cuz those ones make my stomach drop and it feels weird

I like roller coasters. I just wish I can go to amusement parks more often. But we hardly had the opportunity the last two decades, and now I can only fit in some of them because of my weight.

Now when I did ride coasters, I don’t mind loops, launching rides, or even backwards. But if the ride isn’t safe, there’s no going on for me.

i love roller coasters! they're very fun i love the adrenaline and the fast pace. the only time i kinda don't like it is when is when they flip u upside down 🙃

Roller coasters terrify me, but I’ll do some of them if friends really want to, unless it goes upside down then it’s a hard no

I love them a lot! Wasn't in an amusment park in a long time tho but the faster ans higher the better!

I hate them. I used to be able to tolerate "kiddie" rollercoasters and even enjoyed them when I was younger, but I hate all rollercoasters now. I don't feel safe and secure in any of them. They're not fun for me in any way, and the adrenaline they make me feel is not the good kind. I screamed the whole time on the last rollercoaster I rode, and not because I was having fun... and it was a "kiddie" ride LOL

There's only one rollercoaster I've been on in recent years that I didn't hate. I still didn't exactly have fun on it, but it didn't make me feel sick and I didn't feel like I was going to fall out at any moment.

No, I am afraid of them and probably traumatized now.

Back in the early 2000s, me and my family went to Carowinds and many of them were excited about going on one of the roller coasters there and asked if I wanted to go on one with them. I told them "no, I am scared of them."

And the next thing I know they threw me onto a roller coaster, that most of them were riding on too. It wasn't no mini roller coaster, it was one of those big ones.

I don't remember what happened during the ride, but I do remember what happened once I got off. One of my family members noticed that my face was covered in scratches and that I was shaking.
And since then, they had never asked me about a roller coaster ever again.

I don't mind the mini roller coasters though. But I don't ride them often or ever.

I enjoy them a lot! I used to be afraid of the ones that take you upside down, but when I finally tried one, I LOVED it. I love the thrill and now, the more loops and drops, the better. I like the feeling on drops where it feels like your stomach is literally levitating (if that makes sense).

The only ones I don't like are ones where part of the seat surrounds your head so when it jerks you hit your head. Those give me headaches which only get worse having to walk around a theme park afterwards.

I LOVE rollercoasters. I don't get to ride them often but I'd love to ride one whenever I get the chance. Although I get dizzy more easily nowadays with rides compared to when I was younger.

Back