• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My new Metroid Avy

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
supmetship.png

What do you think of it?

I don't really understand the sunburst on the corner of... everything... that you make, it's kinda clich

The "sunburst" is like a star, and the other stuff is like stars/random space stuff in the backgroudn in space...

Also, when else have I used a "sunburst" in one of my sigs or avys?

DarthGohan1 said:
The "sunburst" is like a star, and the other stuff is like stars/random space stuff in the backgroudn in space...
they seem to be spaced out too evenly...

and the sunburst... I'd suggest trying something other than the same old lens flare you can see in like every other sig someone starting gimp makes.

DarthGohan1 said:
It's not even a flare, fish...
Well, I probably got the name wrong, it's one of those cheap little filters you can just throw in, I haven't used gimp in years so I forget the name.

I'm just saying, the sooner you can move away from that and make something more... original, the better.

all you did was throw in a picture and put lots of little dots around it, with a little filter thing in the top...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
all you did was throw in a picture and put lots of little dots around it, with a little filter thing in the top...
Well, I don't think he was really going for some sort of extreme better-than-all amazing avatar thing...

I still stand by what I said before. It looks really good.

Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Well, I don't think he was really going for some sort of extreme better-than-all amazing avatar thing...

Exactly. I think it worked out well how it is. An avvy/sig doesn't have to have 100s of layers and be perfect... <_<

Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

The only thing I think looks good in it is the picture. The stars are too clumped togeather , and the closer star thing... isn't very good.

Back