• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My new signature :D

Aaron

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yup Just made a new signiture.
It say "Original Animal Crossing Kid" Cause thats my informational myspace name :D

It's very big, and a little plain. The text could be a little smaller in size.

coffeebean! said:
Jas0n said:
It's stretching the forum, remove or cut it down.
He's right, And for some reason, I find it kinda plain....
Well all he did was use default photoshop brushes on a black background and added some text, it's not exactly the hardest thing to do.

pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:
Jas0n said:
Well all he did was use default photoshop brushes on a black background and added some text, it's not exactly the hardest thing to do.
lol i cant even do that O.O
Then you sir, fail.

Jas0n said:
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:
Jas0n said:
Then you sir, fail.
wow sieriously stop. why can't u just be nice. he probably put time and effort into his signature so that gives you no rights to go rain on his parade and make him feel bad. can't u just post nicely?!

jackechan said:
Jas0n said:
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Then you sir, fail.
wow sieriously stop. why can't u just be nice. he probably put time and effort into his signature so that gives you no rights to go rain on his parade and make him feel bad. can't u just post nicely?!
May I point out that this is Jas0n? And if his sig is stretching teh forum, he needs to fix it -_-

jackechan said:
Jas0n said:
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:
Then you sir, fail.
Can't you just shut up? If you actually had any knowledge about photoshop then you would know that you can easily set a brush to scatter and drag it across the image and get that exact same effect in 5 seconds.

Besides, I do post nicely. I have a ton of nice posts, go do your research, young grasshopper.

I gave him constructive criticism, so he can improve, and make even better signatures. I'm not being mean.

Jas0n said:
jackechan said:
Jas0n said:
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
Then you sir, fail.
Can't you just shut up? If you actually had any knowledge about photoshop then you would know that you can easily set a brush to scatter and drag it across the image and get that exact same effect in 5 seconds.

Besides, I do post nicely. I have a ton of nice posts, go do your research, young grasshopper.
Aaaw Jas0n. xD You stole my young grass hopper thing. xDDD >:p
<3333

Jas0n said:
jackechan said:
Jas0n said:
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
Then you sir, fail.

lol.... grasshopper.....

pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
jackechan said:
Jas0n said:
pielover6 said:
Then you sir, fail.

lol.... grasshopper.....
Let's not talk about grasshoppers for 10 more pages of posts, and turn this into a whirlpool of spam.

Seriously. I've had to say this about waaayyy too many threads lately.

As for the signature, yes, it definately does stretch the screen. Other then that it's pretty much just...simple.

Grawr said:
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
jackechan said:
Jas0n said:

lol.... grasshopper.....
Let's not talk about grasshoppers for 10 more pages of posts, and turn this into a whirlpool of spam.

As for the signature, yes, it definately does stretch the screen. Other then that it's pretty much just...simple.
THANK YOUU Jason don't try to pull grasshopper crap what is with you. EVEN IF IT IS EASY TO MAKE THAT SIGNATUE, YOU COULD JUST SAY: "ITS NOT MY TASTE BUT IF YOU LIKE IT THATS ALL THAT MATTERS." THAT, is being nice. And BTW, saying how easy his signature is to make is NOT "constructive criticism" or well maybe in your world it is...

jackechan said:
Grawr said:
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
jackechan said:

lol.... grasshopper.....

THANK YOUU Jason don't try to pull grasshopper crap what is with you. EVEN IF IT IS EASY TO MAKE THAT SIGNATUE, YOU COULD JUST SAY: "ITS NOT MY TASTE BUT IF YOU LIKE IT THATS ALL THAT MATTERS." THAT, is being nice. And BTW, saying how easy his signature is to make is NOT "constructive criticism" or well maybe in your world it is...
I think your capslock button is broken, might want to get that looked at.

Anyway, I was never criticising him in the first place, I was simply telling you that it's easy to make.

whats this then?
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:
Jas0n said:
lol i cant even do that O.O[/quote]Then you sir, fail.

That last 1 is UR post^^^^

jackechan said:
whats this then?
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:
Jas0n said:

That is me explaining why the signature was plain and saying that someone failed because they couldn't even do a simple thing, still not criticising anything.

Jas0n said:
jackechan said:
whats this then?
pielover6 said:
Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:

That is me explaining why the signature was plain and saying that someone failed because they couldn't even do a simple thing, still not criticising anything.
lol hes right i cant do that im too lazy O.O

Back