My Overall View

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
Well, I think that The Bulleting Board is a place where Admins and Mod announce things, not a place where the members can chat about them. There should be threads for that. And, as for the editing thing, when we have our new ranks come, it will be lowered than it currently is, but you will not start out with it. And, before you get angry at me, I didn't make this up, blame the Admins. They're the ones pulling the strings on stuff like this.

Glad I could help.

^_^

Also, I think that the what not to suggest might need to be updated...
the buttiten board should allow posts, it allows feed back, and you know what is crappy about your post, you guys chat in them, you make posts we DON'T WANT TO READ
Huh? We do not, we just announce things. Plus, we're not forcing you to read the board.
Then why is it there, aren't we supossed too?

It has the rules, to be a good member you have too :|
Well, you can read it if you want, that's just where we announce new things. Plus, there's a ]
I'm not an idiot, but news is imprtant, it keeps understanding, if we aren't supposed to read it, then get rid of it :|

BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Well, I think that The Bulleting Board is a place where Admins and Mod announce things, not a place where the members can chat about them. There should be threads for that. And, as for the editing thing, when we have our new ranks come, it will be lowered than it currently is, but you will not start out with it. And, before you get angry at me, I didn't make this up, blame the Admins. They're the ones pulling the strings on stuff like this.

Glad I could help.

^_^

Also, I think that the what not to suggest might need to be updated...
the buttiten board should allow posts, it allows feed back, and you know what is crappy about your post, you guys chat in them, you make posts we DON'T WANT TO READ
We chatted in them before we agreed not to, though.
thats bul....
BAMBAM, ENOUGH. We recently agreed not to chat in them.
You did it a cupple of days ago :|

And smart it is your choice to make crappy ranks.
Hey, don't involve me in this rank thing. I'm not the one making the ranks, I'm helping out. The Admins do most of it.
You are helping out, you are still involved :|

[quote="The_Werewolf_] Please END THE FLAMEWAR!!!!!!! If this is the way the admins and mods behave, I might leave..... :| [/quote]
now I'm getting banned >_>
thank

:)

anyways this isn't

I am just ranting

[quote="The_Werewolf_] Please END THE FLAMEWAR!!!!!!! If this is the way the admins and mods behave, I might leave..... :| [/quote]
I know how to end this.

*Lock*

And, this is really not a flamewar. I've seen things much worse than this.

BAMBAM! said:
[quote="The_Werewolf_] Please END THE FLAMEWAR!!!!!!! If this is the way the admins and mods behave, I might leave..... :|
now I'm getting banned >_>
thank

:)

anyways this isn't

I am just ranting [/quote]
Sorry I had to close this, but it was going too far off-topic. MAybe we should make a rant board...

Back