• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying My really important wishlist! :( please look!

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
As some of you may know, my little brother threw my old 3ds and acnl out the window of my second story house a few days ago. Today, I have received I new new3ds and copy of acnl! I can only pay in tbt bells... I would really appricate if you guys could help me get back on me feet!! :( I sadly lost over 500+ hours on my old town. Here is my list, I thank you for just looking at it!! My new friend code is: 4313-5036-0791
http://moridb.com/catalogs/TSagmAF8O4

Last edited:
Hi I have my FEET how much do you want for them!??? I also have sparro the ugly villager in my opinion and I have a kiddie meal also I'm looking for poppy too ;0; twinzoes.

If you need rv items, feel free to check out my RV shop

Hi I have my FEET how much do you want for them!??? I also have sparro the ugly villager in my opinion and I have a kiddie meal also I'm looking for poppy too ;0; twinzoes.

Ooh ;v; thank you!! Pm me a price what you think is fair!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you need rv items, feel free to check out my RV shop

Thank youu

It's my last one, but i can get you the full hello kitty set, just to help you ^^ They usually go for like 100tbt or 75, idk but i can give you it for 20? Just vm/pm me :3

As some of you may know, my little brother threw my old 3ds and acnl out the window of my second story house a few days ago. Today, I have received I new new3ds and copy of acnl! I can only pay in tbt bells... I would really appricate if you guys could help me get back on me feet!! :( I sadly lost over 500+ hours on my old town. Here is my list, I thank you for just looking at it!! My new friend code is: 4313-5036-0791
http://moridb.com/catalogs/TSagmAF8O4

Why would your brother do that? I can get you all of your items. Just letting you know, I do hack using Homebrew. This will not damage or harm your game in any way. Someone was a bit worried about it before, and they didn't end up trading with me. Many people hack their towns and have no problem. I can get you Pietro, Sparrow, and Poppy, also. I don't cheat in the Welcome Amiibo and Sanrio cards, since I think that is unfair to Nintendo. Please PM or VM me if you're interested, I will not charge you, since I am not charged for getting the items.

Happy Holidays!

It's my last one, but i can get you the full hello kitty set, just to help you ^^ They usually go for like 100tbt or 75, idk but i can give you it for 20? Just vm/pm me :3
oh my gosh!! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
hey if you need any igb i can help you out :) i can give you 10mil for free obv lol

Last edited:
Back