• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My silly child.

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So as a lot of my friends know i have an son who is autistic.
he is about 5 years old now and getting interested in my video games lol.
i will be playing New leaf and he comes over to me and demands i go fishing
inside the game. he finds it really funny when i reel in a fish.
he also likes to steal my ds and browse threw my bugs & fish list.
he finds it so interesting don't ask em why haha.
anyways so now that i have splatoon and a wiiu it has gotten worse guys!
he will demand i play splatoon almost 24/7 my eyes will literally start to burn!
so we finally went out and bought him a android galaxy pad.
and he loves it so no more forcing mommy to play video games 24/7
i mean ya i love gaming ima big gamer but you gotta give my eyes a break
now and then right? haha well that's it for now everyone bye.

That is soooo cute omg (forget this). This story is so heart warming, what apps does he play and are your eyes ok? Sorry if i'm a bit overreacting but i just love real-life stories like this...

he plays all kinds of apps on it but his fave is
the youtube for kids he loves watching Thomas the train and cute kids songs and my eyes are fine haha

Shattered;bt12974 said:
That is soooo cute omg (forget this). This story is so heart warming, what apps does he play and are your eyes ok? Sorry if i'm a bit overreacting but i just love real-life stories like this...

but ya my eyes are ok haha and he loves like puzzle games the most he is a very smart boy he cant talk though so he talks threw the galaxy pad he is hooked on the youtube for kids app though he jams to kids songs all day long now ahaha

Back