my spaceship ^_^

SPORGE27 said:
wait are you guys talking about the Star Trek Wars or the Star Wars Trek?
startrek...

yeah, Trekkie beats STD by a long shot thought >_>

maybe those shouldn't have been his initials...

:p

anyway yeah, im making scenery right now

:eek:

it should be done whenever i feel like it

:)

I mean the war in which Star Trek fans fought to make it not only a religion but a way of life or the Star Wars Trek in which Star Wars fans searched ofor a place to live with their beliefs in peace?

SPORGE27 said:
I mean the war in which Star Trek fans fought to make it not only a religion but a way of life or the Star Wars Trek in which Star Wars fans searched ofor a place to live with their beliefs in peace?
o_O

i have no idea about either of those... since my interest in either of those has gone away... i used to love star wars... then he put the worst dialogue in it, i hated it after that.

and startrek... well, the movies were alright... but i never really got into it... its ok once in awhile... but i really dont see how people can be obsessed with it to the point of making it their goal in life to like... map out the whole place or something...

weird.

SPORGE27 said:
Uhh, is this some kind of joke that isn't hanging together very well?

Back