• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My thoughts on K.K. Slider

Cetoddle769

I also play Pokemon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Don’t get me wrong, I get it why villagers are obsessed with K.K. They treat him like he’s the only musician out there (at least in the AC universe) and play his songs in their houses. But when I play New Horizons, I like to think that K.K. isn’t the only one out there, and that other bands from real life exist. It’s part of my ACNH headcannon. I keep writing letters to my villagers telling them that K.K. isn’t the only one out there and what they should also listen to. But they never listen. Last week when K.K. came to perform, I held my own rebellion concert. I gathered up all of my villagers who were outside and forced them to sit down and listen to me play stuff that I like. I like to think that I had my volume up WAY louder and it being so loud that K.K. could barely hear himself perform. My villagers treat him like his songs are the best in the world and that he’s AC’s Taylor Swift or something. In reality, his songs are just repeatitive tunes that play over and over and over. I swear, my villagers don’t know what a REAL song sounds like and they’ll never learn. Below are the photos from the concert. Apple was the only one who refused to attend, and she payed the price. Do you agree or disagree with me, or any thoughts?
IMG_0526.jpeg

Oh yeah, now K.K. is in for it! In your face, K.K.!
IMG_0527.jpeg

Apple wanted to hear his mindless songs instead of me. But I got my revenge. ;)

My villagers treat him like his songs are the best in the world and that he’s AC’s Taylor Swift or something. In reality, his songs are just repeatitive tunes that play over and over and over. I swear, my villagers don’t know what a REAL song sounds like and they’ll never learn.
Are you saying...you don't like any of his songs?

K.K. is my favorite NPC and for something as repetitive as his music, they sound pretty good IMO. Which of his songs do you at least like better than everything else, if any? And what did you play at your concert? 👀

Are you saying...you don't like any of his songs?

K.K. is my favorite NPC and for something as repetitive as his music, they sound pretty good IMO. Which of his songs do you at least like better than everything else, if any? And what did you play at your concert? 👀
Every once in a while I’ll put on K.K. Lovers as background music. My personal favorites are K.K. Gumbo, Disco, Chorinho, Chillwave, and King K.K. As for what I played at my concert, see if you can tell what it is by the drum set and my shirt. I posted a thread about it a while back.

I think this is an interesting take. Why would there only be one musician in the Animal Crossing universe, anyway? Where are the others?
There are multiple bands in the Splatoon universe.
Why am I talking about this?
Meet Cece and Viché from New Leaf's Welcome Amiibo update, who are dressed as the Squid Sisters.
Cece_NLWa_Transparent.png
Viché_NL.png

IMG20220720083857.jpg

Also, K.K. Slider himself has appeared at live Splatoon concerts.

What do you think about this information?

Back