• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My three-year anniversary

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Today is my 3rd anniversary on The Bell Tree Forums. That's right, my 3rd anniversary. Three years ago on this day, I joined TBT under the username of Apple2012. Although I only had two years and a month of activity on this site, I have been here for three years. And it doesn't look like I'm leaving anytime soon.

To most of you who hasn't been on this site before January 2017 or July 2016, there's a lot of things I can remember that you may never knew about this site. Here is a list of what I remembered about this site that you wouldn't imagine:

• Chocolate cakes used to worth 3.5k or 4k TBT Bells.
  • Tasty cakes didn't exist, as the regular cakes were limited stock.
  • Green candies worth 1.5k TBT and Blue candies worth 4k TBT. After the whole Halloween event, candies have lost their value big time.
  • Brewster's Café had a short spike in pizza threads.
  • Groups were 4,200 TBT and were always out of stock.
  • The TBT Fair didn't have Championship Series and lasted four weeks.
  • Some letters used to worth a lot less.
  • When apples weren't a collectible yet.
  • TBT exchange rate was 5 million Bells per 100 TBT or even less.
  • The old What's Bothering You thread (and when it was in Brewster's Café).
  • Polls used to pay 7 TBT to create.
  • You had to submit your entries by PMing Isabelle NPC or Phineas NPC.
  • Jeremy and Justin were the only two administrators.
  • Party Poppers used to worth a lot less.
  • Golden Ticket raffle for a Pokeball collectible.
  • Club Nintendo codes were sold on the TBT Marketplace.
  • No Museum Shop. Art commissions had to be done either in the Museum or TBT Marketplace.
  • No 4-hour bumping rule, and a lot more spam giveaways in the TBT Marketplace.
  • General Gaming went under the same section of boards Brewster's Café, The Museum, and the Basement. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and PC had their own sub-boards.
  • Site announcements were made in the Bell Tree HQ.
  • Mods, Admins, and Sages were the only staff members.

There's more that happened within the first year of my membership, but this was how different TBT was when I first joined this site. And three years sure has passed.

Although I'm not going to post as much, I decided that I'm gonna stay here on this site as long as I can.

I've been a member for almost 6 years and I honestly cannot remember what TBT was like back in 2011. I didn't really start using this site until around October 2016, which was indeed the worst time to be on this forum xDD

Anyways happy 3 year anniversary! Three more great years to come? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
xSuperMario64x;bt14258 said:
I've been a member for almost 6 years and I honestly cannot remember what TBT was like back in 2011. I didn't really start using this site until around October 2016, which was indeed the worst time to be on this forum xDD

Anyways happy 3 year anniversary! Three more great years to come? :rolleyes:

But didn't you meet me in July 2016?

Alolan_Apples;bt14259 said:
But didn't you meet me in July 2016?
Probably. I met quite a few people in the Summer of 2016, but I didn't start to become really active until October. Over that summer I was just getting items from people on here, but October was when I really started so participate in the community.

I actually remember some of these(I joined TBT on Christmas 2015). Wow, time flies by fast.

Back