• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Town Adventures - Day #1

maounkhan

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Hello people. I will be starting a series of Animal Crossing plays. Everyday I will be including a special player in my series. Just leave in a comment to be selected! My friend code is 4656-7579-7778.
I will PM you if you're selected so do not add right away.

Today is May 10 2015. Today I bought 500 turnips from Joan. I headed over to the retail to find out the prices. Found out today they never set the prices up. Today, I met Margie who moved in yesterday. I went to Nook's Home for two reason. To check if they had the castle exterior and to extend my house. Currently I'm upgrading my upstairs. I finished upgrading the campsite so time traveled to get it done and time traveled back XD. Found out Kyle was camping today. I would have chose him if I had an extra slot. I'm waiting for a villager to suggest the police station. The diving method never worked after my first etempt. Yesterday I brought my 3DS out. Thinking of getting play coins. I went through the whole mall and only got 1 play coin! Thinking of there was a McDonald's for Nintendo Zone there wasn't. Good thing I didn't bring Animal Crossing though! That ends it for today. Hoped you enjoyed my first post.

Back