• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling ❀ My town is literally trashed. Please help me get rid of this stuff! + BUSH STARTS ❀

I'm interested in the following items:

kiddie meal
baby bed
heart bopper
lunch box

My apologies for not responding, I was at my Grandmother's house for an event ^^;;

I'll be available for the rest of the night and all day tomorrow~

hi! i'd love to grab all your "sweets" series furniture and wallpaper/flooring. :D how much would you like?

hi! i'd love to grab all your "sweets" series furniture and wallpaper/flooring. :D how much would you like?

Hm, 2 tbt per item works for me, since they're unorderables! I'll also throw in some extra sweets furniture I happen to have on my other town, for replying to you so late! ^^

My apologies for not responding, I was at my Grandmother's house for an event ^^;;

I'll be available for the rest of the night and all day tomorrow~

I'm so sorry we keep missing each other! Is now a good time for you?

Hello not sure if the list has been updated recently so I'm wondering you still have the shaved ice,kimbap plate,tteok plate,sausage,mug,lunch box,ring,cup of tea,board game,oil-stained floor,slipper rack,bowl sink,futon mattress and menu chalkboard. Just lmk if they're still available. Thanks!

I still have all of these, I think! Would 28 TBT work for you? :>

I'm interested in the following items:

kiddie meal
baby bed
heart bopper
lunch box

I'm pretty sure I have all of these! Would 8 TBT be a suitable amount? c:

Last edited:
Hm, 2 tbt per item works for me, since they're unorderables! I'll also throw in some extra sweets furniture I happen to have on my other town, for replying to you so late! ^^

sound fair to me! i counted 7 items so i sent 14 TBT but let me know if i miscounted. thank you for throwing in the extras, i appreciate it a lot! i'll open my gates in a few~

EDIT: gates are open and i'll be leaving them like that for a while so feel free to drop the items by the train station if i appear afk!

Last edited:
sound fair to me! i counted 7 items so i sent 14 TBT but let me know if i miscounted. thank you for throwing in the extras, i appreciate it a lot! i'll open my gates in a few~

I'm in the middle of a trade right now, but I'll be over ASAP!

Also, I just heckin' remembered that I reset over my town with the rest of the sweets items... I'm sorry! I can bring you tons of IGB instead though, if you'd like? c:

EDIT: Oof. Your town isn't showing up for some reason! OwO

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of a trade right now, but I'll be over ASAP!

Also, I just heckin' remembered that I reset over my town with the rest of the sweets items... I'm sorry! I can bring you tons of IGB instead though, if you'd like? c:

EDIT: Oof. Your town isn't showing up for some reason! OwO

that is so weird. this happened to me the other night too! it showed up again after i closed and reopened so please keep trying. also don't worry about the extra IGB, keep it for yourself! ^^ thank you for the offer though.

EDIT: reopened! try again?

Last edited:
that is so weird. this happened to me the other night too! it showed up again after i closed and reopened so please keep trying. also don't worry about the extra IGB, keep it for yourself! ^^ thank you for the offer though.

EDIT: reopened! try again?

I'm here now c:

Dropping off the items plus a basket of Perfect Peaches! I hope you enjoy them! :3

May i buy these:

Shaved ice lamp
Cucumber horse
Flower fairy wig
Glass tea pot
Hair bow wig
Heart bopper

Heey! <3

Could I get the box of donuts, please?

(Merengue is asking for a new piece of furniture in her home and this would look adorable!)

Thank you lovely.

May i buy these:

Shaved ice lamp
Cucumber horse
Flower fairy wig
Glass tea pot
Hair bow wig
Heart bopper

I forgot to update the list, I don’t think I have any of these except the Cucumber Horse and the Shaved Ice Lamp. I’m so sorry! If you’re still interested in the two items though, let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heey! <3

Could I get the box of donuts, please?

(Merengue is asking for a new piece of furniture in her home and this would look adorable!)

Thank you lovely.

Of course you can, girly! If you’re still available, I can get it for you in about 10 minutes? :>

Sorry, teething baby has had all of my attention!

Let me know if/when you're free and I'll pop over whilst little one is eating, haha.

Thank youuu!

Helloooo!

Could I please get:
Tart
Umbrella Stand
Shopping Bag
Shaved-Ice Lamp
Milk Carton
Modern Office Chair
Mug
Trellis (all of them)
Box of Chocolates
Glass Teapot
Sweet Olive Start x4​

Thank you! ♥️

Hi there, may I get the-

Kaiseki meal
Modern office chair x1
Decrotive plate

I guess its 6 tbt total?

Hey! Would it be okay if I purchased all of your white azalea and pink hydrangea starts? That would be 20 tbt in total

Helloooo!

Could I please get:
Tart
Umbrella Stand
Shopping Bag
Shaved-Ice Lamp
Milk Carton
Modern Office Chair
Mug
Trellis (all of them)
Box of Chocolates
Glass Teapot
Sweet Olive Start x4​

Thank you! ♥️

Yes, you may! I'll be able to get it to you shortly! Or, whenever you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, may I get the-

Kaiseki meal
Modern office chair x1
Decrotive plate

I guess its 6 tbt total?

Sure! 6 TBT works for me c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Would it be okay if I purchased all of your white azalea and pink hydrangea starts? That would be 20 tbt in total

Yep! That's perfectly okay with me! I'll get everything ready and I'll let you know when your order is ready to be picked up c:

Yes, you may! I'll be able to get it to you shortly! Or, whenever you're available!

Yay, thanks dear! Something to the effect of 30-32 TBT? Feel free to shoot me a VM of your availability, I'll be in and out all day today.

Back