• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway My trash... your treasure

2 of my towns were wiped so any items you have available I’ll gladly take off your hands if you have any available

All items by the train station are up for grabs. Fcfs I will be on the rest of the day, pm me if interested. Would like to have it cleaned up one way or another.

All items by the train station are up for grabs. Fcfs I will be on the rest of the day, pm me if interested. Would like to have it cleaned up one way or another.
I’m actually online now... is your gate open?

I always have new stuff, lol. Let's just say my villagers are more than generous. I'll message you when I'm on.

I would appreciate you ask before going anywhere but train station. I don't allow anyone to wander unless they ask. I had some blue roses stolen. I don't mind giving them away 2 at a time. Only 2 are needed to reproduce them. I only started with 2 and now have many to share.

I always have new stuff, lol. Let's just say my villagers are more than generous. I'll message you when I'm on.

I would appreciate you ask before going anywhere but train station. I don't allow anyone to wander unless they ask. I had some blue roses stolen. I don't mind giving them away 2 at a time. Only 2 are needed to reproduce them. I only started with 2 and now have many to share.
I’ll be online tomorrow at 9 am gmt-5

Back