• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Usual Routine While Playing Animal Crossing and My Experience Playing the Game

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
  1. Check Re-Tail for any Sloppy or Cardboard furniture
  2. Visit the Police Station to look at any items that are there; and to find out if any special visitor (who wanders the town; or specifically if Gulliver is there) is in town
  3. Visit the Nooklings' store to see what items are being sold
  4. Visit the Able Sisters' Store to look at what clothes and accessories they are selling
  5. Look for the breakable rock and break it
  6. Go swimming to find a scallop to get Pascal to appear
  7. Go island hopping to look for certain items at Tortimer Island (Club Tortimer)
  8. Water plants and dig up any fossils I find along the way
  9. Look for rock to hit for ore or bells
  10. Shake the trees for items (after opening the gates to avoid getting stung)
  11. In the evening: go fishing and beetle hunting at the island, and then sell them at Re-Tail
I usually water the flowers along my way to Re-Tail, or just get the watering over all at once (at least, the flowers I'm trying to breed for hybrids). I also try to make a point to talk to my villagers; sometimes I talk to just my favorite villagers); at least three times. Also, I sometimes buy stationary to write letters to them; I haven't been sending them right away because I use them to temporarily put items in them so I don't have to go to my locker or home to put them away right away, to have more room in my pockets or put aside the items I want to keep when playing games with a camper, and I think there are other reasons why.

Past Experience Playing Animal Crossing
I never have played any of the past Animal Crossing games (other than New Leaf, I've only played the first one and Wild World) as consistently and as much as I have with New Leaf; after a few weeks or months playing the first Animal Crossing, I'd stop playing completely mostly because I'd get bored of the usual routine; also, there would be other things that would draw my attention away from it.

I stopped playing Animal Crossing: Wild World because I time traveled once and felt guilty afterwards. I still don't like the concept of time traveling, though once I heard from one of my best friends that she sometimes time traveled, I decided to try it; I only planned on trying it once, but... <.< yeah... I don't do it every day, and I only do it one day at a time; I'd move forward one day and then move back to the actual day and time. I didn't think that it was okay to do just because my friend was doing it; I just have a problem being patient and waiting until the next day, to see what items were in stock at the Nooklings' store. I still don't like doing it even though I do it a few times each week (I just started doing this on the day after the second Avengers movie was released).

Back