• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My villagers never do anything exiting!

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Alright i've had the game for since it came out in europe,i was so exited. I loved this game until last month.See,MY TOWN IS SO BORING!I have paths and pretty nice placced projects,I also have an orchard,I try make my town as pleasant and exiting as i can,But my villagers always mess it up!They just stand there all DAY LONG! They never sit on my bench,they never talk to eachother!I;ve only seen them sing once,I really like my animals but they always say the same stuff! I never see them interact with ANYTHING! It really bugs me! Can someone tell me why they don't interact with stuff?I heard some people get to sit on benches and drink cofee with them! I'm so jealous! Please help!They never suggest projects either!

Last edited:
It's just very rare to see animals sitting at all. Since I got the game back in June, I've literally only seen it happen four times in my own town. As for villagers talking to each other, they used to do that all the time in the old games but the rate of them interacting seems to have lessened for this release. It's a bit of a shame but that's just how it is.

I caught them sitting on benches and trunks all the time :/ I even see them dozing off on them a few times

Just to mention out.

Exciting*

You forgot the c in exciting in your title :p

Last edited:
I rarely see any of my villagers sitting on anything sadly. Getting stung by a jellyfish generally means some of them talk to each other, though I don't know if that applies to everyone!
I do wish they'd interact with things/each other more though. :(

I've had the game since June and I've never seen them sit on the bench or trunks. I've caught them interacting maybe once or twice. They seem to talk about other villagers all the time about being best buds, love birds, suspicious, and whatnot, it's cute and all but I want to see them do something about it! I want some action.

I got ocassionally. To be honest, it's exciting for a few seconds to see villagers sit or taking a nap XD

Back