• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Mystery gifts for 20 visitors to upgrade my train station! UPGRADED thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (291) +
I only need 20 more visitors til I get the train station upgrade, so I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway for it!

There are 40 wrapped mystery gifts at the train station. These include some assessed fossils, saplings and bush starts, full baskets of bamboo shoots, Gracie clothing, fortune cookie items (pre-update), mush set items, Golden set items, Saharah exclusives, Gulliver items, Welcome Amiibo RV/Harvey's shop items, and BELLS ranging from 10k-99k! They're all random (and I've lost track of what is in which is where lol), so who knows what you'll get?

Please only take 2 bags when you visit! If you'd like to come more than once just ask in your post, but I prefer a 2 visit limit per person so that more people get a chance to get gifts. :)

Please add my fc before you comment to make things easier. Town is Nexus! <3

Last edited:
I'd like to come by twice if possible? :D

May i come? ^^
Added you, i'll just be waiting for you to open, since i have nothing to do i could do a few visits ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the 2 limit visit, oh well i'll just visit twice then ^^

Last edited:
Adding everyone and will open again soon! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's been 9 visits so far, so there's plenty left! :)

Thank you again! Doing my last trip. Is this something I'd do a wi-fi rating for?

I still find it funny we have the same qr outfit ^^

Thank you again! Doing my last trip. Is this something I'd do a wi-fi rating for?

I still find it funny we have the same qr outfit ^^

I know right? :p

You don't have to, but I always leave them so I will for you haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back