• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Mystic Wishlist

i can get you lots of white roses, you can come over to my town and take all of the ones you find for all of your 3 blue roses?

i can get you lots of white roses, you can come over to my town and take all of the ones you find for all of your 3 blue roses?

Sweet i needed to get more white roses for my paths and im curently breeding the blue roses :) Tell me when your gate is open!

Gates open to Maxton! ^^ but i think there should be around 5-10, not much so if you can't find many more than that let me know and you can give me less blue roses, just follow me around town and take which ever ones you see

Hiya. I got quite a few white roses for you. Free of charge :) I'll lead you to them and you can grab all you can carry. Don't have a whole lot of time though.

I really want to buy these items off of my wishlist. Im willing to pay TBT and IGB. I also have 3 blue roses :)

Wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/eIaqEBWhnR

I have Paolo in my campground, and he has a tub and and the bath set in his RV. The tub is a different color than the one on your wishlist, but it can be customized by Cyrus. :)

Back