• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Name one ironic thing about ACNL?

Aloha

Bird
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Mailbox
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Ok I'll start off.One ironic thing about ACNL is that when it rains,your flowers don't get watered so you still have to water them yourself v _ v

ACNL encourages collecting and completing sets and basically getting all the items. But there's not nearly enough space to show them all off....

:c

It's called "New Leaf" but uses the same old leaf logo throughout the game. XD Bazinga!

Last edited:
Ok I'll start off.One ironic thing about ACNL is that when it rains,your flowers don't get watered so you still have to water them yourself v _ v

They're watered, but it's not obvious since they don't sparkle like when you water them by hand. Only knew that since I tried to not water anything after it rained and everything was fine the next day. Nothing wilted.

It's called "New Leaf" but uses the same old leaf logo throughout the game. XD Bazinga!

lol good one!!

I think it's weird that you are supposed to build exhibits in the museum....which no-one can see in your dream town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're watered, but it's not obvious since they don't sparkle like when you water them by hand. Only knew that since I tried to not water anything after it rained and everything was fine the next day. Nothing wilted.

they are watered as in "not going to wilt"; but they aren't going to breed if they aren't hand watered.

I get paid more for working
part-time at the roost than being
mayor of my town.
Keep in mind Brewster only pays me a few coffee beans
>w<

A villager can move by a bridge but you can't place a bridge near a villagers house.

@_@

Frogs get fleas.

...Why? I mean, just when you start thinking it's cute/semi-realistic that they don't use umbrellas when it rains, then they get fleas. What the heck? XD

how you're seemingly the only human left in the world

How you are the mayor of the town, and yet you are in consent debt

tumblr_msl3h84nca1sxr98mo2_400.jpg
Some villager pictures are hard to get but Tammy gave me 2.

When villager moved out, he/she is completely removed from your Town's History...

Back