• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 12

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Monday November 16, 2015
Special Events: Katrina
Campsite: None

- Bruce pinged and said he was thinking about moving. No way. He's my only cranky and he's one of the few villagers I like. Not letting him go.
- Katrina's fortune for today made reference to Club LOL. I don't have that yet. I suppose that will make her fortune actually come true for once, since it'll happen eventually.
- Main street has 2 things under construction: Nooklings and the store to the right of the clothes shop, which is going to be Kicks (the latter has been under construction for 2 days now).
- I got a notice on the bulletin board saying that the fishing tournament is on Saturday. From looking online, the November fishing tourney is one where a random fish, decided on day of, is the one that you have to catch the largest of. I honestly hate these 1 fish specific fishing tournaments. It feels like it's harder and more work to get things and to win. No prep can be done for this, so I just have to wait. :(

Yep, another fairly boring day. Playing this new town reminds me that New Leaf has lots of "wait until tomorrow" features.

Back