• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 4

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Sunday November 8, 2015
Special Events: Joan (selling for 104)
- Joan was selling for a bit higher than I'd like and I don't really have much money yet. I bought 10 turnips (the minimum number) so I can let them rot and try to attract ants and flies for the museum.
- A plot for Lopez appeared today. It appeared over a fruit tree that I just planted yesterday, but is otherwise in a spot I don't mind. I'll just have to plant another one. That puts me at 7 villagers. Now I only need an uchi!
- I set my ordnance as bell boom for now because I want higher selling prices and to earn more medals on the island. It's also fall, so it feels appropriate if flowers potentially die. I'm not worried about trying to grow hybrids or anything right now anyway.
- The PWP I chose for my first one is the campsite and I already paid it off completely, so it'll appear tomorrow. Now to start trying to get the villagers to ping me for new PWP soon.
- There's ANOTHER Nookling 50% off timesale at 5pm. 2 days in a row! This is awesome. Gonna make sure to do that later.
- Also going to visit the island later to catch the things I need for the museum there, to start earning a supply a medals for buying island items, and hopefully catch beetles and sharks to sell. It's going to take several trips!

Back