• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Need Money!

Zura

El Psy Congroo
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2448-3675-7787
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Nightmare Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Pokéball
So I had this idea to build a spaceship house like every room! But sadly I'm very poor and my house basically only has one room so if someone could be nice enough to give me some money that be great!

You only need 30~45 mins to get around 300,000 to 500,000 Bells from catching bugs & sharks at the island...

Don't you have at least that short amount of free time to spare? I mean, not even 30~45 mins?
Even if you only do one trip a day, you can get at least 7 x 300,000 = 2,100,000 Bells a week.

If you're really that busy, just play stalk market. You only need to be active on Sunday morning to buy turnips from Joan AND after you find a high price to sell your turnips.

If you're busy with your JOB, then you should have known this:
No money, no food!

Well, good luck with your dream!

Last edited:
Sorry with my busy schedule that's not possible!

Lol, I do see that you're pretty active on the forums. I'd highly recommend the stalk market - people post their prices almost everyday. A whole locker full can easily get you ~6 million bells or more.

& you have your set shop, which obviously can get you some easy bells.

Last edited:
Begging for money isn't a good idea where there are so many ways to get money in this game. Really, it does not take that long to get 300,000 bells worth of stuff on the island. When I can usually get around 400,000 in around an hour. If you've had enough time to make half as many posts as I have on the forum, you obviously have SOME time to spare.

Think of it this way. Instead of rushing to get everything done (which is why quite a few people have started posts about getting bored with the game) do everything gradually. I still have a lot of things I want to do because I haven't done everything at once. Also if you earn the money yourself it'll feel more like an accomplishment.

Sorry with my busy schedule that's not possible!

How much dedication are you actually planning to put into achieving this? If you don't have the time to earn the requirements needed to create this sort of thing, then how possibly are you going to find the time to create it at all?

Last edited:
It sounds more like you want to mooch off of generous people because you're being lazy.

You're not busy 24/7.
I have a newborn and even I can play throughout the day in spurts.
And since a newborn isn't a job you can leave for the day, I'm busy 24/7 changing diapers, pacifying, sickness, or just dealing with crankiness that won't go away because babies don't exactly listen or know any better

If your issue is the late night scheduling, I'd suggest offsetting your DS time by a bit - for example, I have my DS set back two hours from real time, because I tend to wake up late and still want to do things in the Animal Crossing morning. :)

I do what discopolice does, mine is set two hours behind because by the time i get off work at night my stuff is closed, so i just keep it back a couple hours so I can do everything before i go to bed :)

Hey thanks for all the help guys! Ankha is in my campsite how much do you think i could get for her?

Unless you have less than 10 villagers in your town, you won't be able to get anything for her. By that I mean, another player can't get Ankha from your campsite.

Instead of wasting time posting here, go make some bells.

Back