• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Need Money!

Honestly it doesn't seem like you have too hard of a time making bells on your own, you've bid on almost every auction and bought from almost every store I've seen on here ????

No need to attack him guys, people have said it enough times lol.

Anyways, you can get 5m+ for Ankha, 20m+ if you get lucky and post on Reddit. Either ways, no work no food.

@Cat man_ Thanks for the help!
@Whimsy those threads I supposedly bid on where probably small bids of up to 500k or lower! Also when I'm buying from a shop I usaly try to find the cheapest thing I like
@Loviechu I really don't have time I have school, football practice, football games, and Debate!
@Disco police that's a great idea I'll try it!
@Unidentified floor orange I do have 9 Villagers infact Beardo just moved!
@Everyone im sorry for posting this I did not know I was going to get so much hate!

@Cat man_ Thanks for the help!
@Whimsy those threads I supposedly bid on where probably small bids of up to 500k or lower! Also when I'm buying from a shop I usaly try to find the cheapest thing I like
@Loviechu I really don't have time I have school, football practice, football games, and Debate!
@Disco police that's a great idea I'll try it!
@Unidentified floor orange I do have 9 Villagers infact Beardo just moved!
@Everyone im sorry for posting this I did not know I was going to get so much hate!
In that case (your sig seemed to indicate that you had 10, so I wasn't sure), you should be able to get quite a bit for her.

xD what? You can afford to make multiple bids on items and call '500k' small?

You have more time to play than even I do, then. Even with all that school crap. |:

Back