• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Need Someone To Hold Onto My Stuff (WILL PAY BELLS)

mayoi

the ace attorney
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi there!

Tom Nook will be buying my town soon, so I was wondering if anyone could hang onto my stuff while I transition from this town to the next town!! I will be paying around 20,000 bells per day if someone could, and I think it will be around 1-3 days. I could lower the price if you like, too!

RULES:

1) Do NOT mess with any items. Do not eat any fruits/foods, do not selling anything!!
2) I will tell you the items once we meet up.
3) There will be uncompleted refurbishing of items. If you can change them back to default, I will pay an extra 2K in bells

Hi! I'd be happy to help for free. I had a friend help me a while back and I've been wanting to pay it forward. Plus, I have enough IGB for my needs.

Can I ask how many items? Just need to know how much space I'd have to clear out.

I'll let you use my town for free.

Back