• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Need to finish my house ! (wishlists)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the bathroom sink, toilet, deluxe range, kitchen corner and classic table if you're interested :)

I think I have all the items on me right now except for the classic table, which I can order for you if that's okay?

5 tbt? I'll be ready in a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready! Sorry for the wait.. Would you like me to come to your town, or you come to mine?

Last edited:
I can sell you bathtub, book stands, and reception counter! 20 TBT? Since 2 of the items are WA.

Hey there! I have the bath tile, toilet, and ceramic hot pot. The wooden counter is in Harvey's shop right now, so you can come over and buy it! Can you do IGB?

If you need it a little cheaper I can help you out <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back