• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I’m looking for the following:

Antique bed (black)
Antique bureau (black)
Antique chair (black)
Antique console table (black)
Antique mini table (black)
Antique vanity (black)
Antique wardrobe (black)
Box corner sofa (yellow)
Menu chalkboard (dark brown)
Diner sofa (black)
Rattan bed (black)
Rattan table lamp (black)
Rattan wardrobe (black)
Took shelf (black)
Throwback rocket (black)
Anthurium plant (black)
Book stands (brown)
Cassette player (black)
Chessboard (black)
Garden gnome (rebel)
Picnic basket (gray)
Magnetic knife rack (wooden)

23 items = 23 tbt altogether :) I can come pick up when it’s ready!

Hi! I’m looking for the following:

Antique bed (black)
Antique bureau (black)
Antique chair (black)
Antique console table (black)
Antique mini table (black)
Antique vanity (black)
Antique wardrobe (black)
Box corner sofa (yellow)
Menu chalkboard (dark brown)
Diner sofa (black)
Rattan bed (black)
Rattan table lamp (black)
Rattan wardrobe (black)
Took shelf (black)
Throwback rocket (black)
Anthurium plant (black)
Book stands (brown)
Cassette player (black)
Chessboard (black)
Garden gnome (rebel)
Picnic basket (gray)
Magnetic knife rack (wooden)

23 items = 23 tbt altogether :) I can come pick up when it’s ready!

Sorry for the wait! I'll get right to it and will send you a code once it's ready. Thank you!

Hey! Any chance you can post me a blue cheerleader outfit? 😊 Wish you could get Pom poms too 😂

Will send tbt now. Tysm 💜💙💜

Hi there!
Could I get 2 Dragon Screens and do you by any chance have any Tall Garden Rocks and Mossy Garden Rocks?

Hi there!
Could I get 2 Dragon Screens and do you by any chance have any Tall Garden Rocks and Mossy Garden Rocks?

Sure thing!

I have enough stone to craft Tall Garden Rocks (would be 2 tbt) and Garden Rocks (would be 1 tbt). To turn them mossy you'll need to use customization kits. How many are you looking for?

Sure thing!

I have enough stone to craft Tall Garden Rocks (would be 2 tbt) and Garden Rocks (would be 1 tbt). To turn them mossy you'll need to use customization kits. How many are you looking for?
Oh that's great! I actually need quite a few but more of the Tall Garden Rocks, so I'd say maybe 6 of those and 2 of the Mossy Rocks but I can customize the Rocks myself so it won't be so much trouble for you :)

Oh that's great! I actually need quite a few but more of the Tall Garden Rocks, so I'd say maybe 6 of those and 2 of the Mossy Rocks but I can customize the Rocks myself so it won't be so much trouble for you :)

Yup, I have enough materials to craft all of those. ^^
I'll have them ready in like 5 minutes. My island or yours?

Sorry I was offline, could I get the neon diner sign in purple and 2 light blue floor lights as well?

It's no problem. ^^
Sure, I'll have them ready in a bit, so let me know if you want me to send a code or if you'll be sending a code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back