• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I just paid you because knowing me, I’ll forget to do it later. Anyway, take your time and I’m usually around every day between 3pm and midnight EST. When you’re ready I’ll open my gate.

I just paid you because knowing me, I’ll forget to do it later. Anyway, take your time and I’m usually around every day between 3pm and midnight EST. When you’re ready I’ll open my gate.

Sounds good! It shouldn't take too long, maybe a little less than an hour. Will message you soon. ^^

Hi there~ I was wondering if you have any Mush and Wood Items?:) Specifically:
-Strange Mushroom Table 1x
-Wooden Bucket 1x
-Dark Wood Log Bench 1x
-Dark Wood Log Stakes 3x
-White Mushroom Parasol 1x
-Stange Mushroom Log 1x
-Pile of Leaves 3x
-Roasting Marshmallows Campfire 1x
-Skinny Mushrooms 4x
-Flat Mushroom 3x
I would really appreciate of you could help me with these items and also thank you for always helping me even if I always order unordarable stuff o~O

Hi there~ I was wondering if you have any Mush and Wood Items?:) Specifically:
-Strange Mushroom Table 1x
-Wooden Bucket 1x
-Dark Wood Log Bench 1x
-Dark Wood Log Stakes 3x
-White Mushroom Parasol 1x
-Stange Mushroom Log 1x
-Pile of Leaves 3x
-Roasting Marshmallows Campfire 1x
-Skinny Mushrooms 4x
-Flat Mushroom 3x
I would really appreciate of you could help me with these items and also thank you for always helping me even if I always order unordarable stuff o~O

Hello, and no worries! I'll have to check to see if I have all the materials required, I most likely do. You'll have to customize them on your own though, but if you need kits, like last time, feel free to shop at my Nook's Cranny. ^^

Hello, and no worries! I'll have to check to see if I have all the materials required, I most likely do. You'll have to customize them on your own though, but if you need kits, like last time, feel free to shop at my Nook's Cranny. ^^
Oki! Yes that's perfectly fine! And actually last time I got a lot so I'm still stocked enough haha. :)
Thank you so much and take your time~

Oki! Yes that's perfectly fine! And actually last time I got a lot so I'm still stocked enough haha. :)
Thank you so much and take your time~

Awesome, I actually have everything ready if you'd like me to shoot you a code (or you to I). 12 tbt for the items sound good?

Also, for the shrooms, did you mean stacks or individuals?

Awesome, I actually have everything ready if you'd like me to shoot you a code (or you to I). 12 tbt for the items sound good?

Also, for the shrooms, did you mean stacks or individuals?
Yes that's perfect! :)
Oh just individuals for them please haha~
And you can drop off today, I've just been fixing and remodeling some things so excuse anything that looks "unfinished ouo

Yes that's perfect! :)
Oh just individuals for them please haha~
And you can drop off today, I've just been fixing and remodeling some things so excuse anything that looks "unfinished ouo

Got it! Haha, no worries, I know how that goes. ^^ Feel free to shoot me a code whenever you're ready. Thank you much!

May I order these items?
Laptop(black)
Mug(black)
Mixer(green smoothie)
Foosball table(dark brown)
Black-crown wall

Can I order these?

Rocket lamp (turquoise, green, pink, yellow)
Shaded floor lamp (white and pink)
Pennant (sports, souvenir, university)
Treadmill (black)
Electric guitar (black)
Autograph cards (illustration musician)
Electric bass (space silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back