• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hii could I possibly have the dj's turn table (just the simple black one, no poster in front), menu chalkboard (white), gas range (black), imperial bed (black), imperial chest (black), imperial low table (black), imperial partition (black), loft bed with desk (black), 2 blossom lanterns (not the viewing lanterns, the lil white ones with flowers), throwback gothic mirror (black), box corner sofa (black), 3 box sofas (navy), 3 diner chairs (black), 2 diner sofas (black and white). 20 NMT correct? Thanks so much!! 🥺👉👈

hii could I possibly have the dj's turn table (just the simple black one, no poster in front), menu chalkboard (white), gas range (black), imperial bed (black), imperial chest (black), imperial low table (black), imperial partition (black), loft bed with desk (black), 2 blossom lanterns (not the viewing lanterns, the lil white ones with flowers), throwback gothic mirror (black), box corner sofa (black), 3 box sofas (navy), 3 diner chairs (black), 2 diner sofas (black and white). 20 NMT correct? Thanks so much!! 🥺👉👈

Hello! I actually don't accept NMT, but rather TBT, the forum's currency. You can see how much you have under your name next to bells. Sorry for the confusion. ^^;

hi! can i get:
  • crown and royal crown
  • jukebox
  • laptop (silver)
  • volleyball
  • white instruments (grand piano, violin, cello, harp)
  • music (kk cruisin, kk dirge, kk disco, kk fusion, kk house, kk jazz, space kk, steep hill, two days ago)

hi! can i get:
  • crown and royal crown
  • jukebox
  • laptop (silver)
  • volleyball
  • white instruments (grand piano, violin, cello, harp)
  • music (kk cruisin, kk dirge, kk disco, kk fusion, kk house, kk jazz, space kk, steep hill, two days ago)

Sure thing! It'll just take an hour and a half or so due to the crowns (have to craft many blue rose wreaths to earn money for them), if that's alright I'll get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back