• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey there, I'm looking to order anything you can get from this list:

If the list isn't working just let me know :)

The 37 items in the All tab correct? I can get you all of them for 37 tbt. ^^
Heads up though that the Hammock will come in White with a Colorful cloth, you'll have to use kits to change the cloth to White. Let me know if you still want that item. I'll get started on everything else and will PM you when ready. Thanks!

Yep, that should be the right tab with 37. Yeah that's fine with the hammock! Wasn't sure exactly which one was default to put on the wishlist. I'll send the payment promptly~

Hey, Nef. :) I was wondering if you could order me the phrygian cap in light blue, purple, orange and red. You can just mail them to me if it is easier. i know they are orderable now; I just ordered the green one but i forgot when they go away and honestly don’t feel like tting for them, or even going in the game tbh.😅 Let me know if this is okay and the price since they are seasonal.

Hey, Nef. :) I was wondering if you could order me the phrygian cap in light blue, purple, orange and red. You can just mail them to me if it is easier. i know they are orderable now; I just ordered the green one but i forgot when they go away and honestly don’t feel like tting for them, or even going in the game tbh.😅 Let me know if this is okay and the price since they are seasonal.

Sure thing, that won't be a problem! I'll TT for them and mail them directly to you. ^^
Each one is just 1 tbt each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back