• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I'm back for another order! :)

diner counter table - blue, yellow, pink, black
diner sofa - red, blue, yellow
folding chair - brown, black, white
outdoor bench - red
piano bench - camel
retro gas pump - green, yellow, black, retro
rotary phone - orange
lawn chair - black
loft bed with desk - white, black, pink, light blue, orange
oil barrel - caution, red, damaged, light blue, orange
plastic canister - gray
floor sign - stop, no parking
cardboard box - any design - total of 9

That should be 40 items.

Thanks! I prefer to pick up. I will not be available from about 1-3 pm CST, but should be any other time.

Will do! I'll let you know when it's ready. Thank you too!

Hi there :)
I was wondering if you had any of the new Spooky Trees available? I'm not sure if they're already available since I haven't played in a while, but I saw them and don't know if they were available or not. And was also curious if you had any Document Stacks by any chance?

hi! would love to grab these pls ! i'll pay u 50tbt
  • Baby Bear
  • Bathroom Towel Rack
  • Carp Banner
  • Cinnamoroll Signage
  • Clothesline Pole
  • Corkboard
  • Cucumber Horse
  • Dala Horse
  • Fish-drying Rack
  • Fish Print
  • Floating-biotope Planter
  • Fortune-cookie Cart
  • Go Board
  • Hammock
  • Hanging Scroll
  • Humidifier
  • Menu Chalkboard
  • Mobile
  • Nuptial Bell
  • Paper Lantern
  • Pool
  • Poolside Bed
  • Sand Castle
  • Serving Cart
  • Simple Panel
  • Sturdy Sewing Box
  • Tall Lantern
  • Tapestry
  • Termite Mound
  • Ventilation Fan
  • Wall-mounted Tool Board
  • Weight Bench
  • Whirlpool Bath
  • Wood-burning Stove
  • Zebra-print Flooring

Hi there :)
I was wondering if you had any of the new Spooky Trees available? I'm not sure if they're already available since I haven't played in a while, but I saw them and don't know if they were available or not. And was also curious if you had any Document Stacks by any chance?

Hey, the Spooky Tree is available even through time travel, so I do have access to them. I also do have Document Stacks as well.

hi! would love to grab these pls ! i'll pay u 50tbt
  • Baby Bear
  • Bathroom Towel Rack
  • Carp Banner
  • Cinnamoroll Signage
  • Clothesline Pole
  • Corkboard
  • Cucumber Horse
  • Dala Horse
  • Fish-drying Rack
  • Fish Print
  • Floating-biotope Planter
  • Fortune-cookie Cart
  • Go Board
  • Hammock
  • Hanging Scroll
  • Humidifier
  • Menu Chalkboard
  • Mobile
  • Nuptial Bell
  • Paper Lantern
  • Pool
  • Poolside Bed
  • Sand Castle
  • Serving Cart
  • Simple Panel
  • Sturdy Sewing Box
  • Tall Lantern
  • Tapestry
  • Termite Mound
  • Ventilation Fan
  • Wall-mounted Tool Board
  • Weight Bench
  • Whirlpool Bath
  • Wood-burning Stove
  • Zebra-print Flooring

Hi, there's a few items I can't get as they're from events rather than catalog, that would be the Termite Mound from the Bug Off, Fish-drying Rack from the Fishing Tourney and Dala Horse from Gullivarr.
There's also an item that is crafted rather than orderable, I can craft it for you for free if you have the materials. That item is the Tall Lantern.
Everything else I should be able to get you if you still need them. Just let me know what colors you need.

Could I get an aqua fancy kimono please? I'd like to complete an outfit, thank you so much :D

Last edited:
Inkwell Delivery Service
View attachment 336696
Same day delivery!

Buy *any reorderable item for just 1 tbt!
*Crowns and Royal Crowns are 10 tbt

[All Furniture] | [All Clothing] | [All Music] | [These Posters]

Check this thread for my Nook Miles Items.
*Please make all Nook Miles orders in this shop thread

*NEW*

Cinnamoroll Set (14) | Hello Kitty Set (14) | Kerokerokeroppi Set (15)
Kiki & Lala Set (15) | My Melody Set (13) | Pompompurin Set (14)

*Sets include Sanrio Posters, not Villager Posters.

Could i please get the bonsai shelf , cacao tree, fresh cooler, key holder, ivory small round mat, crecent moon chair, and a white couch? Thanks 😊

How much would the Pompompurin Set and the Hello Kitty Set be? Are the items in that set each 1TBT as well?

Last edited:
Hi, let me know if you still need it and whether you want to pickup or have it delivered!
Thank you so much :D I do still need it ^^ I’m busy all day though so would be in about 11-12 hours from this post be ok? Delivery is preferred, thank you so much

Could i please get the bonsai shelf , cacao tree, fresh cooler, key holder, ivory small round mat, crecent moon chair, and a white couch? Thanks 😊

Hi, some of these items are crafted rather than ordered. If you have the materials I can craft them for you for free. Those items are the Bonsai Shelf, Key Holder, and Crescent Moon Chair. I also cannot get you the Fresh Cooler as that's an item you win during the Fishing Tourney. I can get the other 3 items though if you still need them.

How much would the Pompompurin Set and the Hello Kitty Set be? Are the items in that set each 1TBT as well?

Each item is 1 tbt so both sets would be 28 in total.

Thank you so much :D I do still need it ^^ I’m busy all day though so would be in about 11-12 hours from this post be ok? Delivery is preferred, thank you so much
Yup that should work out fine. I should be awake at the time so shoot me a PM whenever you're ready.

Hi could I order the spooky candy set in orange, I believe you can get this one at nooks craney, and a surf board in hibiscus for 2 tbt?

Hi, some of these items are crafted rather than ordered. If you have the materials I can craft them for you for free. Those items are the Bonsai Shelf, Key Holder, and Crescent Moon Chair. I also cannot get you the Fresh Cooler as that's an item you win during the Fishing Tourney. I can get the other 3 items though if you still need them.

Each item is 1 tbt so both sets would be 28 in total.

Yup that should work out fine. I should be awake at the time so shoot me a PM whenever you're ready.
oh no problem, my bad! Could I still get the other 3 items please? :) thx 😊

When you're available could you deliver the items, no hurry :) I'll pm you my dodo code when you're ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back