• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Nef! Would you be able to get the new halloween diys, all the variations of the handheld lantern, and Chitose Ame? Not sure if I will be able to get myself in the game before Halloween is over and whenever the other ones are available.

I’d also like to order: gladiator sandals black, ruby red knit cap with earflaps, frugal hat blue gray, frugal hat green.

Could you deliver them? I’d like to show you the stuff I made you for your birthday and the bday room even though it is really late now :); but only if you want to and have time. I can always wait for a time when pyoopi and mick aren’t busy if it is possible to get a get together going with you all :).

hi!! would it be possible to order all 4 Tool Shelf variations (white, black, green, blue) and about 6 of the Kerokeroppi Lanterns?

edit... can i please order all 8 Oil Barrel variations too? i believe the total would be 18 TBT

Last edited:
Hi Nef! Would you be able to get the new halloween diys, all the variations of the handheld lantern, and Chitose Ame? Not sure if I will be able to get myself in the game before Halloween is over and whenever the other ones are available.

I’d also like to order: gladiator sandals black, ruby red knit cap with earflaps, frugal hat blue gray, frugal hat green.

Could you deliver them? I’d like to show you the stuff I made you for your birthday and the bday room even though it is really late now :); but only if you want to and have time. I can always wait for a time when pyoopi and mick aren’t busy if it is possible to get a get together going with you all :).

Hey, I can’t get you the DIY cards, but can craft the new Halloween items for you. The Chitose Ame is timelocked until Nov 11 as well, but I can get you the rest of your order.
I can swing by sometime tomorrow to check it out!

hi!! would it be possible to order all 4 Tool Shelf variations (white, black, green, blue) and about 6 of the Kerokeroppi Lanterns?

edit... can i please order all 8 Oil Barrel variations too? i believe the total would be 18 TBT

Correct! I can get them all for you, let me know if you want pickup or delivery.

I'm looking for all 8 variations of the oil barrel. Thanks!

Sure thing, just let me know if you’d like pickup or delivery.

Hey, I can’t get you the DIY cards, but can craft the new Halloween items for you. The Chitose Ame is timelocked until Nov 11 as well, but I can get you the rest of your order.

Correct! I can get them all for you, let me know if you want pickup or delivery.

No worries about the Halloween items or the chitose ame! I wasn’t sure when the chitose ame was available and forgot about them time locking some stuff 😅.

No rush either! Whenever you have time. :) Thanks so much!

I can swing over and pick them up pretty much anytime today, just LMK when, thanks!

Hi Nefarious,

Do you have the marketplace decoration, fortune cookie cart, and OK motors sign? If so, how much are they? Thanks for the info!

Hi Nefarious! I'm interested in the following:

1. Changing room (brown)
2. Chessboard (brown)
3. Coffee cup (elegant)
4. Coffee cup (floral)
5. Cypress Plant (black)
6. Cypress Plant (white)
7. Double Sofa (blue)
8. elephant slide (blue)
9. elephant slide (red)
10. fan palm (blue)
11. lantern (blue)
12. lantern (gold)
13. lantern (red)
14. mixer (orange)
15. oval entrance mat
16. party garland (boating stripes)
17. portable radio (red)
18. rattan armchair (red-brown)
19. rattan low table (red-brown)
20. refrigerator (blue)
21. simple kettle (white)
22. simple panel (brown)
23. simple panel (gold)
24. simple panel (light brown)
25. simple panel (light gray)
26. simple panel (silver)
27. simple panel (white)
28. soft serve lamp (chocolate swirl)
29. soft serve lamp (mango)
30. soft serve lamp (pale sky)
31. tool shelf (white)

Thank you! ^^

Hi Nefarious,

Do you have the marketplace decoration, fortune cookie cart, and OK motors sign? If so, how much are they? Thanks for the info!

Hey, unfortuney I don’t have access to the Pocket Camp items, sorry about that!

Hi Nefarious! I'm interested in the following:

1. Changing room (brown)
2. Chessboard (brown)
3. Coffee cup (elegant)
4. Coffee cup (floral)
5. Cypress Plant (black)
6. Cypress Plant (white)
7. Double Sofa (blue)
8. elephant slide (blue)
9. elephant slide (red)
10. fan palm (blue)
11. lantern (blue)
12. lantern (gold)
13. lantern (red)
14. mixer (orange)
15. oval entrance mat
16. party garland (boating stripes)
17. portable radio (red)
18. rattan armchair (red-brown)
19. rattan low table (red-brown)
20. refrigerator (blue)
21. simple kettle (white)
22. simple panel (brown)
23. simple panel (gold)
24. simple panel (light brown)
25. simple panel (light gray)
26. simple panel (silver)
27. simple panel (white)
28. soft serve lamp (chocolate swirl)
29. soft serve lamp (mango)
30. soft serve lamp (pale sky)
31. tool shelf (white)

Thank you! ^^

Sure thing! I’ll be able to deliver it tomorrow if that’s alright. I’ll be a bit busy tonight and won’t be able to get to it till tomorrow.

Hey, unfortuney I don’t have access to the Pocket Camp items, sorry about that!

Sure thing! I’ll be able to deliver it tomorrow if that’s alright. I’ll be a bit busy tonight and won’t be able to get to it till tomorrow.
that's just fine, thank you! I'll go ahead and send ya the tbt

Hi! Could I buy:

Sweater Dress (Olive)
Claw-foot tub (Black)
Bathroom Towel Rack (Gold)
Monstera (White)
Shower set (Silver)
Automatic Washer (Green)
Deluxe Washer (White)

Thank youu

Hi! I have a small order this time. May I order the Black & the Orange Spider-Web Tights, please? No rush. Thank you!

hi it's me again, could i please order 10 things? fine with either pickup or delivery, whichever is easiest👍

• garbage bins x6 (1 each of black, blue, brown, green, white, yellow......full set except for red)
  • record boxes x2 (1 blue, 1 yellow)
  • climbing walls x2 (1 natural, 1 white)

hi it's me again, could i please order 10 things? fine with either pickup or delivery, whichever is easiest👍

• garbage bins x6 (1 each of black, blue, brown, green, white, yellow......full set except for red)
  • record boxes x2 (1 blue, 1 yellow)
  • climbing walls x2 (1 natural, 1 white)

Sure thing, I’ll PM when it’s ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back