• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi nef :). I’m in no rush for these. Can postpone this when you’re not busy with commissions if you’d like 🙂.

1. blue medium round rug
2. faux shearling boots beige
3. knit cap with earflaps moss green
4. moccasin boots orange
5. muay thai shorts red
6. peacoat navy blue
7. pineapple aloha shorts purple
8. plaid shorts light blue
9. purple rose wall
10. quilted down jacket navy blue
11. prim outfit gray
12. poncho coat pink
13. pom pom boots blue
14. pom pom boots purple
15. retro coat red
16. retro aline black

Got you! I'll start ordering now, no worries. ^^

Hey! Would you be able to help me out with the items on this list (minus the mom item).
I think that's 24 TBT?

Sure thing! The Rocking Chair is a craftable item though, I can craft it and customize it for you for 1 tbt. I can also just craft you one in exchange for the materials (5 softwood and 3 wood). Using my materials it would be 24 tbt in total, using your materials it would just be 23 tbt. Let me know, and I'll get started on ordering the rest. ^^

Reactions: ams
Hello :>
Could I please order these items:
-Tweed None Mama Bear 1x
-Black Stripes Standard Umbrella Stand 1x
-Black Oil Retro Gas Pump 2x
-Tin Bucket 2x
-Silver Fish Clothesline Pole 1x
Also do you by any chance have a Stone Arch? I have the DIY but don't have Stones right now so if I could buy it from you, thatd be great~

Hello :>
Could I please order these items:
-Tweed None Mama Bear 1x
-Black Stripes Standard Umbrella Stand 1x
-Black Oil Retro Gas Pump 2x
-Tin Bucket 2x
-Silver Fish Clothesline Pole 1x
Also do you by any chance have a Stone Arch? I have the DIY but don't have Stones right now so if I could buy it from you, thatd be great~

Sure thing! The Standard Umbrella Stand is a craftable, if you have the materials I can craft it for free. ^^
I believe I have enough stone for an arch, may I ask for 3 tbt for it though, considering it uses 3 stone stacks? It would be 10 tbt in total including the Umbrella Stand if using my materials.

Sure thing! The Standard Umbrella Stand is a craftable, if you have the materials I can craft it for free. ^^
I believe I have enough stone for an arch, may I ask for 3 tbt for it though, considering it uses 3 stone stacks? It would be 10 tbt in total including the Umbrella Stand if using my materials.
Yes that's perfect! :)
10 TBT is good~ And oh I thought I saw that the Umbrella was from Nooks Cranny but that's oki haha.

Hi I know I ordered yesterday but I forgot I needed 2 Black Plain Panels and wanted to know if I could order them?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back