• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nefarious Plans

ben_nyc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi alls! A few days remain- what to do, what to do?

DING! There's fun to be had for sure, but in New Leaf I will make a fenced area full of holes w/, idk, something pretty & floral @ the center to encourage visitors on entering.

Hehehee... okay it's not really that evil but quite clever. ;)

Anyone else constructing a unique space for travellers?

Meh, i'll figure it out once i get the game, cbb right now.
And you guys wondered why i classed myself as a 'lazy villager'

I think ill construct a little maze with trees lining the edges with a seating area in the middle in the corner of my town but not sure yet :)

I could make a game of "find the buried treasure" and bury one nice item surrounded by a ton of pitfalls. 8D

I don't really plan on doing anything like that. My village is going to look nice and natural and something like that would just take up space I could use for flowers and trees. Plus I hate pitfalls and stuff so I won't willingly put them in the ground.

I maaaay plant trees and pitfalls around the homes of animals I want to leave my village.. maybe. Or I'll stick to hitting them with the hammer and then ignoring them. I will banish all of the villagers I deem to be bad. D:

I've never really been busy with flowers and stuff in games, but a flower field sounds nice to try out.

I'm thinking of making a little park type thing in the forest. c:
A little area where all my trees will be, along with flowers~ I have a natural looking stone path to use, and I'm thinking of putting the bonfire community project there along with a bench or two...
agh. I'm so excited. > w<​

I plan on having a field of flowers and various dotted orchards. The orchards will be small and concentrated, each focusing on different fruits. One of them will be my delicious fruit orchard.

Now that there is a town law for making flowers not die I will probably go crazy with the flowers this time.

I plan on separating a large chunk with bushes and having an expansive campsite area laid out. - Most likely set so the main way in or out is across a bridge.

I also want to section off a large empty area (Like 12-15 squares across and up) and plant bushes in every square of it and see where they randomly die off. - just out of curiousity to see if it becomes a huge block hedge or randomly generates a pathway through the middle. Or try it around buildings which can't be boxed in by bushes - probably a neighbour I don't like much.

I'm thinking of finally decorating my town with nice pathways! Something I've never previously done in other Animal Crossing games. Since patterns are now share-able through QR, I have a larger selection of different paths to choose from. I'll probably need some advice from people who've previously done this to their towns though...

I maaaay plant trees and pitfalls around the homes of animals I want to leave my village.. maybe. Or I'll stick to hitting them with the hammer and then ignoring them. I will banish all of the villagers I deem to be bad. D:

I did this once. Only once. Then I went in to visit them one day to see if they had packed yet, came out of the house, forgot what I did and fell in myself. Seriously. It had been there for days, not like I had just planted it or anything.

Back