• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nendoroid Shizue (Isabelle) figurine are you getting it?

ChRoNoS_Goten

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Last edited:
If i had the money i would pre order it in a heart beat! Maybe i'll just buy it regularly once i get a job u w u ;;

If i had the money i would pre order it in a heart beat! Maybe i'll just buy it regularly once i get a job u w u ;;
I just preordered it off of crunchyroll. It doesn't come out until October to November so you have a lot of time to think it over. The shipping at amiami is about 15 dollars I believe vs 8 dollars from CR. I believe getting Isabelle from CR was a pretty good deal. Plus I have a membership for CR ^^ so got a little discount added. I hope you get to preorder in the near future too! :)

It's cute, but nah. I probably won't be picking that up.

Now, if they made a Nendroid of Bob or Ankha, that'd be a different story. ;)

Just thinking about a Bob Nedoroid is making me hyped up. Me wants.
I really really would love one. Isabelle is such a cutie and I love high quality figures like that. I'll have to save up some.

I was thinking about it for awhile after I saw the New Leaf Blog entry about it, but then again, I felt it would be better to keep the money and put it towards my Aoba (Dramatical Murder) figure funds.

My brother originally thought this one was the pre-order bonus figurine. If only that were true! I really like it, it looks so clean and perfect. Not to mention completely adorable.

The estimated release date is about a week after my birthday, but if they decide to release it sooner I might leave some hints that I'd love it as a birthday present.

I might try and save up for it, money is tight, especially with all the goodies Nintendo are coming out with.......

Game are doing an offer where you get Isabelle and town hall models when you pre order animal crossing

I would get it....but I'm sorta in debt right now, heh. Maybe when I get some money as it seems really cool!

That is adorable. I'm a sucker for little figurines. I would love a Reese+husband.

Look very nice.
I notice that on the photos Isabelle has different facial expressions. So the face of the figurine is changeable?
Also, there seems to be two different bases for it.

Nah, I'm not getting it. I was going to get NL from game and get the town hall and Isabelle, but decided against it as it was more expensive, and there was no estimated delivery date.

Don't really care about figurines.

I probably won't be getting it because it's not Copper. Sure, it's a super high quality looking figure and it's super cute, but Isabelle isn't one of my most favorite characters.

Back