• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nendoroid Shizue (Isabelle) figurine are you getting it?

I would, but not too long ago I ordered the Kid Icarus: Uprising figures from Japan and got stung with a lot of import fees, they were made by the same company (Good Smile) and were extremely good quality, but cost me more that I would like to say.

I love Shizue/Isabelle! I doubt I'll be able to buy it immediately, but I'd like to get this nendoroid someday!

My brother originally thought this one was the pre-order bonus figurine. If only that were true! I really like it, it looks so clean and perfect. Not to mention completely adorable.

The estimated release date is about a week after my birthday, but if they decide to release it sooner I might leave some hints that I'd love it as a birthday present.
I hope you get it for your birthday! Too bad here in NA we don't get any kind of preorder bonus, but this will have to do for me even though its kind of pricey haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would, but not too long ago I ordered the Kid Icarus: Uprising figures from Japan and got stung with a lot of import fees, they were made by the same company (Good Smile) and were extremely good quality, but cost me more that I would like to say.
I'm sorry to hear that, but a kid Icarus figurine sounds awesome. I notice shipping can be really expensive when importing from a Japan website.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that, but a kid Icarus figurine sounds awesome. I notice shipping can be really expensive when importing from a Japan website.

It depends on where they're from. If they're in the US, it's not too bad. It gets to be really expensive if they're in Europe, because then you have to pay customs/VAT charges.

I import from Japan quite a bit. The way to avoid customs and VAT charges it to choose unregistered SAL shipping. My stuff always slips through without a charge. It's very cheap too, around ?4 to ship my Isabelle Nendoroid to the UK.

Yes! Getting one (or two). It really blew me away that they put real, tiny jingle bells on her!

Pre-ordered.

Figure collecting isn't at all new to me. I can't wait to have her in my collection. :)

edit: For those thinking of pre-ordering her, decide in a timely manner. Depending on the popularity, it could sell out quickly. After the release date, some sites may have her available if they have overstock or had cancellations.

Try to order from the following:
http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC44319/Act
You won't be penalized for cancelling your order like AmiAmi, for instance. (Also can hold paid for items in their warehouse for 60 days.)

That way there's a guarantee you'll get the figure, but if you decide you don't want it/don't have the money, you can always cancel it yourself without the threats of being blacklisted (AmiAmi). Of course that only applies for figures not released and ready to be shipped out. Although, AmiAmi might be the best bet in the end because the shipping tends to be cheaper from my experience.
(I also have no idea how CR works. Tbh, I hate that site. *shivers*)

Other sites I recommend:
http://biginjap.com/pvc-figures/7392-animal-crossing-new-leaf-nendoroid-shizue-isabelle.html 2795JPY
http://www.nippon-yasan.com/figurin...ubutsu-no-mori-nendoroid-shizue-isabelle.html 2780JPY
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10227996 3000JPY

Last edited:
@Red Ribbon Actually, HLJ isn't 100% guaranteed for pre-order slots. They need to have a balance of orders due to the high cancellation rates, so sometimes people's orders aren't filled. I would say that if you have a steady income or money already saved, and absolutely want her, to stick with AmiAmi.

I have a feeling she will sell out pretty soon and have her discount removed later as well. Which is why I feel the need to have two.. gosh, she's so darn cute. I can't wait.

I'm not a huge fan of Isabelle as everyone else is so no I won't be buying. I wouldn't mind a stuffed animal of some of my favorite villagers though.

I love it! I'v collected a few of the Vocaloid Nendoroid's overtime, and this would be a great figure to add to the collection.

Back