• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing Info!!

You realize he got all that information from Bidoof's thread, right?

Oops i went to the wrong site :p well there is still bits of new info thats why this stuff started to surface.

- “chatting with her (Shizu) may be one of the game’s highlights”
- Beach is a larger area that you walk down a cliffside path rather than just being a patch of sand
- Layout of the village is “said to be a lot bigger this time than ever with many separate sections”
- Secretary walks around with a clipboard sometimes
these weren't really confirmed but now they are

also, i think someone said nintendo posted it on their facebook so thats probably why people are posting it
and do you know about david (of the nintendo3dsblog)? (you must if you know about AC3DS)...

Oops i went to the wrong site :p well there is still bits of new info thats why this stuff started to surface.

- “chatting with her (Shizu) may be one of the game’s highlights”
- Beach is a larger area that you walk down a cliffside path rather than just being a patch of sand
- Layout of the village is “said to be a lot bigger this time than ever with many separate sections”
- Secretary walks around with a clipboard sometimes
these weren't really confirmed but now they are

also, i think someone said nintendo posted it on their facebook so thats probably why people are posting it
and do you know about david (of the nintendo3dsblog)? (you must if you know about AC3DS)...

- “chatting with her (Shizu) may be one of the game’s highlights” : So what, chatting with this dog is gonna be the best part of the game... That's speculation not confirmation.
- Beach is a larger area that you walk down a cliffside path rather than just being a patch of sand : The beach is confirmed in the promo and the AC3DS Thread.
- Layout of the village is “said to be a lot bigger this time than ever with many separate sections : We always knew the village was going to be biggeed "is said to be a lot bigger" key word, 'said' - again, speculation not confirmation.
- Secretary walks around with a clipboard sometimes : Let's be honest here, who really gives two ****s about the secretary walking around with a clipboard.

^^ Sorry if that sounds mean, but it really isn't suppose to be.

As I've said, someone, well people now, said Nintendo posted this on Facebook and they're just copying from what nintendo said.

Also the i wasn't exactly talking about the beach, i meant the "you walk down a cliffside path rather than just being a patch of sand" part which seems, rather stupid to post now that i think about it XD

Yes, but who cares what Nintendo US/UK/AUS thinks, it's Nintendo Japan we want info from.

Back