• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct - February 1st (Japanese)

I'm getting really disappointed in a few members here on TBT who are being smartasses just because they didn't give out a release date.

On subject, I thought it was a great video. If you watch close enough through the video, you might find some things you didn't know about.

Like how K.K., Brewster and Resetti were based off 3 game developers.

I love how they give Japan a Nintendo direct on the game when they already have it (ND is designed to talk about future games and systems) while the rest of the world, save South Korea, still doesn't have a release date. I'm starting to feel my blood boil. Why didn't they handle this game like WW and CF?

I love how they give Japan a Nintendo direct on the game when they already have it (ND is designed to talk about future games and systems) while the rest of the world, save South Korea, still doesn't have a release date. I'm starting to feel my blood boil. Why didn't they handle this game like WW and CF?

As far as I'm aware, it's called Nintendo Direct. So I'm prettttty sure they can do whatever they want with it.

and as I've said before, at least it's something new. Even if it isn't for NOA/NOE, still gives people something to watch related to the game.

I'm getting really disappointed in a few members here on TBT who are being smartasses just because they didn't give out a release date.

On subject, I thought it was a great video. If you watch close enough through the video, you might find some things you didn't know about.

As far as I'm aware, it's called Nintendo Direct. So I'm prettttty sure they can do whatever they want with it.

and as I've said before, at least it's something new. Even if it isn't for NOA/NOE, still gives people something to watch related to the game.

Exactly right...I didn't get far into the video, because I am hoping that someone will caption it so I understand what they are saying. I think, though, that you do not only have the option to use the megaphone for villagers, you can use it for dlc characters like Joan and Sahara.

Nintendo Japan works fairly independent from Nintendo America in this area. It's not like all the Nintendos of the world get together and decide who gets a ND and who doesn't. When Nintendo Japan does a ND, it's Nintendo Japan. When Nintendo America does one, it's Nintendo America. They have nothing to do with each other when it comes to ND.

Nintendo Japan works fairly independent from Nintendo America in this area. It's not like all the Nintendos of the world get together and decide who gets a ND and who doesn't. When Nintendo Japan does a ND, it's Nintendo Japan. When Nintendo America does one, it's Nintendo America. They have nothing to do with each other when it comes to ND.

I'm sure there's still one big guy pulling all the strings.

I'm sure there's still one big guy pulling all the strings.

iwata.jpg

Those strings he pulls are actually bananas.

This is the first time AC has had such blatant sponsored items. The Campus stuff is just furniture items literally based on their products. It's kind of boring to me, but that's the thing about AC, there's so much stuff to collect, you can just get what you like and ignore the rest.

I actually like a lot of the campus stuff. :( Which stinks as I'm sure they will be a pain to get too.

Not fond of the DLC either. I agree that the advertisement in this is a little too much. 7-11 DLC was nice since it was things like cash registers and food displays that you could actually incorporate into the room.

I'm so relieved that it's going to be coming EARLY 2013. Hoping somewhere around April for NA. This gets me more excited to see a Animal crossing Direct

I kind of like the campus items too, they'd be great for a library-themed room. I doubt I can get them, but on the AC website they're show in the same orange table that the mochi, which was given out by Pete, is in and that could hint at how they will be given out.

Back