New Character!

i've got it!

he's the conductor on the car that gets you from town to town

:eek:

maybe... >_>

maybe not... who knows... we will find out in less than 2 months

:eek:

Guys... <__< He was that doctor skunk type of guy... There are pictures of him...

i think hell cure bee stings and i think they should add if your in the rain u get sick and u have to pay money to visit him to get cured and if your sick you cnt fish cut trees insects...

big said:
AND that guy has ben known to make up jokes.

;)
thank you. finally someone agrees with me that it might be fake.

It would be nice to have a doctor to cure bee stings and sunburns.

AOTS said:
big said:

;)

Oh yes, that would be good. Instead of save and quit, you could just go to the doctor and take care of it.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
AOTS said:
big said:

;)

Oh yes, that would be good. Instead of save and quit, you could just go to the doctor and take care of it.
and at least there will be a save and quit option in the menu instead of going to the gyroid.

AOTS said:
AOTS said:
big said:

;)

and at least there will be a save and quit option in the menu instead of going to the gyroid.
Yes, that WOULD be useful. Especially if you 6 acres away from your home and you have to leave to do something, like pick up a pizza, immediately, and you want to save your game.

I read in the article that the person that played the demo about how there is a save and quit option right in the menu. There won't be acres anymore so you won't be 6 acres away.

AOTS said:
I read in the article that the person that played the demo about how there is a save and quit option right in the menu. There won't be acres anymore so you won't be 6 acres away.

:huh: Really? Well, I really want to see how many changes Nintendo has made.

AOTS said:
I can make a thread with the article if you want me to.
Yes, that would be a good idea to post in a thread on this board. I say, do it.

^_^
ok, I just wanted to check first because I thought you might lock it (your strict here).

Back