• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

new day ( for the flowers anyway)

AngelBunny

Tangled Fangirl
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
i got on to acnl today and watered some of my flowers i planted yesterday, when i was doing some around the town tree, i found a orange cosmo sprouting! so i picked it and put it in the community garden. that i started a couple weeks ago with the arrival of spring. i continued making the path and placing flowers as usual when i saw that there was someone in the campsite, i went inside to see who it was. it was ruby! i wanted to invite her to tiger but every time i asked her to move to tiger she declined. then i realised my pockets are empty! of course she wouldn't move here! so i picked up some peaches and went back inside, confident i would get her to move, and it worked! ruby is moving into tiger tomorrow.

Back