• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New DLC for AC: New Leaf

Yuuki

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5051-1819-5611
ど
う
森
Here comes the new DLC, just in time to celebrate the wonderful month of Christmas :D

DLC.JPG

Item: Christmas-theme Tree Stump Stool (?)
Availability Period: 1 - 31 Dec 2012
How to get it: The usual way of going to the [Post Office], and talk to the cute officer at the counter ^^

(Actually, i want that Christmas Tree instead :rolleyes:)

Source: Nintendo JP

Last edited:
That's a cute item. The Christmas tree should be available at Nook's during December. There used to be two sizes in the older games. I hope that the DLC makes it's way to the rest of the world once this launches. It will be months of DLC we'll have missed out on if we have to wait until spring.

Cute! :D
I'll have to make a Christmas themed room in my house.

it looks GREAT!

Would have been better if we had placed it outside

So it's going to be a brand new theme or what? I would love additional Christmas objects, but that doesn't really look all of that amazing to me. Give us a wreath since we can put stuff up on walls now.

So it's going to be a brand new theme or what? I would love additional Christmas objects, but that doesn't really look all of that amazing to me. Give us a wreath since we can put stuff up on walls now.

it's just a new item no new theme

This is a little off topic but did anyone else think that turkey dlc they gave away looked a bit weird? Like it wasn't at the correct preportion to everything else.

This is a little off topic but did anyone else think that turkey dlc they gave away looked a bit weird? Like it wasn't at the correct preportion to everything else.

IMO I think its fine but ive only seen pictures so..

That's my favorite DLC so far, all these Japan 3DS owners better share these DLCs with us other people.

Considering that these DLC cannot be bought by the cataloge, by "sharing" you mean you hope people with Japanese 3DS will give you these things? Cause that would be the only option:rolleyes:

Considering that these DLC cannot be bought by the cataloge, by "sharing" you mean you hope people with Japanese 3DS will give you these things? Cause that would be the only option:rolleyes:

wait you can't order the stump from the catalogue?

You can't order them? Wah?
Can you order it if it is in a streetpass home?

You can't order them? Wah?
Can you order it if it is in a streetpass home?

Hmmm, I can see those DLC items in my catalog though, I haven't try ordering them. I got the turkey, nook clock and tree stump all in my catalog :)

Back