• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New DLC for AC: New Leaf

I don't have the harvest turkey, but I was able to order the Nook clock and Yule tree stump from the catalogue. :)

If someone could check to see if the 7/11 items can be ordered that would be awesome (and if they can be ordered, can I buy them from someone? ^^; ).

I don't have the harvest turkey, but I was able to order the Nook clock and Yule tree stump from the catalogue. :)

If someone could check to see if the 7/11 items can be ordered that would be awesome (and if they can be ordered, can I buy them from someone? ^^; ).

I don't know if the turkey's orderable, but I saw this:http://blog-imgs-51-origin.fc2.com/m/o/t/motitori/7spotdmr11.jpg-and I am unsure if you can get multiple DLC from the post office but, if not, this means it's orderable.

It's confirm then, DLC items are order-able from the catalog :D I've tried ordering an extra christmas stump and it was promptly delivered to my mail box~ I can try to order a Harvest Turkey for you, Mint ~

I love how we get excited about tree DLC ahh nintendo has me brainwashed and u couldn't love it more

Back