Getting Started New File. Anybody got fruit or general supplies to give?

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (30) +
I deleted my old save to have a more interesting experience.

My native fruit is oranges.

I received cherries from mom and I got coconuts and apples from NMT islands.

I would like to collect peaches and pears as well. Thanks!

I wouldn't mind other supplies also. I'm just looking for someone who has time and is willing to help me out. I could have asked someone to hold items, but I wanted to start fresh since I hadn't played that island in 3+ years.

Last edited:
I have 12 each of peaches and pears I can give you. I can also give you a stack of each types of wood and a stack of stones.

I deleted my old save to have a more interesting experience.

My native fruit is oranges.

I received cherries from mom and I got coconuts and apples from NMT islands.

I would like to collect peaches and pears as well. Thanks!

I wouldn't mind other supplies also. I'm just looking for someone who has time and is willing to help me out. I could have asked someone to hold items, but I wanted to start fresh since I hadn't played that island in 3+ years.
What stuff do you need I’m looking to get rid of a few things i also have all the fruits and vegetables

What stuff do you need I’m looking to get rid of a few things i also have all the fruits and vegetables
Peaches and pears. Some vegetables would be nice. Museum extras if you got some lying around. Typical stuff. I work overnights so I just got up for the day. I have a little time before I absolutely must leave for work.

Peaches and pears. Some vegetables would be nice. Museum extras if you got some lying around. Typical stuff. I work overnights so I just got up for the day. I have a little time before I absolutely must leave for work.
Sorry I just seen this I have extra fossils I’ll get the food together and get you a little care package going . I’ll hop on get the stuff together and then you can we can schedule a meeting time in pm

i have a bit of extra wood and a couple bamboo shoots if you'd like those! my native fruit is peaches so if you'd like 10 i could pass em off to you as well : )
edit: i can do 4 full stacks of each wood type!

Last edited:
Back